Sean

Flashback
"Sean I chose you!" Skye says
I look up, knowing that Ben's there and that he's probably hurt. Then he appears.
Skye sees him and says "Ben I'm sorry. I just had to go with what my heart was telling me at that moment"
"No. It's fine. I'm happy for you guys" he says, even though I can tell he's not.
Ben grabs his bike and cycles off, leaving just me and Skye.
"Thank you Skye. You don't know how happy this makes me"
She smiles and loops her arm round mine.
End of flashback
"Sean! Open up!" Jess yells, hammering on my door.
I roll over in bed and call out "just a minute" and then force myself to get up.
I quickly grab a hoodie and some jeans and chuck them on before opening my door, acting like I've been awake for ages.
"Sean you're late for practice"
"Sorry I lost track of time"
"Well don't apologize to me apologize to Dave"
"Can we just go already" I groan
"Okay! Don't get all moody with me. And don't forget that if I hadn't requested that you could be my partner for the Enduro ten years ago you wouldn't even be here!" she reminds me.
"Okay" I say, trying to stay calm.
Later on
"That was a good practice" I say
"Are you kidding? That was terrible"
Yeah. She may seem all sweet and caring at first but when you get to know her, she's a complete nightmare.