Noah

Flashback
Right at the last minute Skye told Kaylee and me that we had to run the auditions for the concert. Obviously it was so that we wouldn't have time to back out. She actually told us that it's because we were the most musical out of everyone but yeah...
Everyone so far has been terrible but it's been nice to spend some time with Kaylee. I have no idea what we're telling Skye though.
Right when I'm about to tell Kaylee that I like her, a boyband comes on and I can see her looking at the lead singer in a way that makes me think she likes him.
End of flashback
Oz kissed her. And she didn't pull away. I honestly thought that Kaylee had more respect for me than that. I try to get it out of my head by focusing on my phone but the picture is everywhere. It's on instagram, facebook, Twitter, you name it.
In the end I decide to book a room at the lodge, so I don't have to see Kaylee again. It's going to be pretty hard to avoid her though. Maybe I should hear her side of the story. Maybe it wasn't how it seemed.
In the end, after spending ages wondering whether I should call her or not, I decide to and immediately grab my phone and dial her number before I can change my mind.
"Hey Noah. Listen I know you're mad but-"
"Kaylee I'm not mad. Well, I am but I'm willing to listen to what you have to say"
"Thank you Noah"
"You're welcome. Should I come over to the coach at 4?"
"Sure. See you then"
"See you then" I say and hang up
At 4pm
"Kaylee? Are you in there?"
"Yeah I'll just be a sec"
She comes out of the bathroom and sits down opposite me.
"Noah I know that you're mad but please listen to my side of the story"
"Go on then"
"Oz kissed me. I didn't kiss him. I didn't pull away because at first I was just so shocked. When I did realise I pulled away though"
"I didn't see that"
"Maybe you'd left"
"Maybe..."
"So are we good?"
"Yeah"
"Oh thank God. I don't know what I'd do without you"
"Yeah. I don't know what I'd do without you" I kiss her
"I should get to practice. See you later?"
"Yeah"
"Bye"
"Bye"