Weekend Stay Part 1

There will be smut later in this chapter, you have been warned!!!

Unpacking just basically consisted of him splitting space to share in Lances room. So Keith and Lance had to share closest space, the room and the bed. Lance helped Keith unpack and Lance was so tired that he was currently taking a nap on the bed. Keith was now sitting on the small couch in the living room, catching his breathe and thinking about the experiences he and Lance would share.

The heat outside wasn't all that bad, the sun shining and a few clouds, but being in this small cramped apartment was like an oven, cooking the two boys who were staying there. Keith was sweating immensely, so he went into Lances room to change. As he stepped into the room, he saw Lance curled up onto his side on the bed. It was roo hot to be covered up, so he was just laying there in the open.

Lance looked so defenseless and adorable, he no longer had a cocky look of arrogance on his face. It was soft and calm, he seemed happy in his sleep. 'I wonder if he's dreaming about anything?'

Keith had to tear himself away from Lance before his brain decided to do anything on its own, so Keith went up to the closet to change. He tore of his shirt and then took off his sweat pants. Keith shuffled through the lot of clothes and eventually found a pair of black shorts to wear. Thats when Keith heard Lance come to.

As Lance woke up, he heard the sound of someone shuffling through clothes, and when he looked up, he saw Keith standing there, with black shorts, and he was shirtless. Shirtless!!!! Lance couldn't stop himself from staring again.

Lance had a full view of Keith's smooth back, that led up to his shoulders and his thin neck that looked kissable, and then Keith turned around to look at Lance, and Lance saw more. He saw Keith's toned yet smooth stomach, his smooth chest, and his beautiful face. Their eyes locked for a moment before a blush took over both if their faces.

"Ooh...your up now Lance? Good." Keith stammered as he quickly pulled on a tight grey tank top he found in the closet.

"Yea, sorry, I'm awake now." Lance said as he averted his eyes and stared at the floor.

"Well, since your up, do you want to go out and do something? This apartment is getting too hot, its cooler outside right now." Keith suggested as he ran his fingers through his hair and wiped sweat off his forehead with the back of his hand. Lance thought that the sight of sweat dripping off Keith looked nice, and he wondered what hot and sweaty sex with Keith would be like. 'Snap out of it brain, stupid. Dont think about those things!!!'

"Oh, sure, we can head out somewhere, I'm bored anyway." Lance replied as he hopped out of bed and also began to change into shorts and a tank top. Then they both left the apartment together.

____________________________________________

The sun was still shining outside, but there was a breeze and a little cloud coverage, which made it cooler by far outside compared to the apartment. Keith was glad to feel the warm sun rays and the cool breeze on his skin. It felt calming and helped clear his mind.

The two boys never talked about where they were going, they just began walking beside each other, letting their feet carry them wherever for the time being. The walk was surrounded by silence, until they heard a man shouting something.

"Ice cream, buy one get one free currently!! Come enjoy it!!!"

"Ooohh, yummy!!" Lance said as he already made his way to the cart. He bought an ice cream and got a free one, which he gave to Keith. They both licked and sucked away at their ice cream cones, eating it before the sun could melt it.

They realized they had walked to the city park, so they decided to find a bench to sit on while they finished eating. The silence was nice, and secretly they both enjoyed spending this time with each other. It was calming and really just a beautiful thing for both of them.