Chapter 11

Galen's POV

  I slowly fade back to consciousness from a dreamless sleep. When I open eyes I am looking into to face of a handsome young man. The face of my mate. How can I, who was never loved or wanted, be destined to have such a sweet, and caring partner? I reach up and gently push a strand of hair behind his ear. I notice then that he is looking back at me with pretty brown eyes, that I just now realized has tiny golden flakes in them, beautiful. A sweet smile showing a glimpse of perfect white teeth and dimples.
"Good morning sweetheart. How did you sleep?" I feel my cheeks heat up.
"It was good. It's been a long time since I've slept on a bed and not wake up freezing." I see the sadness come into Nick's eyes but it quickly disappears. He reaches up to cup my cheek.
"You will never have to worry about happening ever again."
I sigh in relief before my stomach chose that moment to mack a reallyloud noise. My face heats up instantly. Nick laughs and sits up, "don't worry, Nella brings me a tray of food every morning. She souls be here soon. So I need to get up and dress."
"Um..Nicky what will I wear? I haven't any clothes," I ask. " I'm sure she will bring some with her."
I watch as he walks to his wardrobe, looks through a few shirts before picking a dark green, velvet top, with a black leather vest, black trousers and leather boots to finish it off. He looks amazing. I couldn't help but stare, even though I knew it was rude. I swing my legs over the side of the bed, noticing that my feet hang a few inches above the stone floor.I stand from the bed and turn to see Nicky was kneeling in front of the wardrobe as if looking for something. After a few moments he says, "here it is." He stands and turns holding a beautiful silver box. "Wow, it's beautiful." I say with awe.
"Yeah it was my mother's. It's  one of the few things I was able to keep after she died."  He sits on the trunk at the foot of the bed and past the space next to him telling me to take a seat. "I want to show you something."
He places the box on his lap and opens the lid. I lean over slightly to get a better look. I gasp at all o the jewels. Gemstones of all colors,  gold, and silver. Necklaces, bracelets,  broaches. Of them all, one piece caught my eye. I reach out picking it up. But as soon as I did I dropped it back. Knowing it wasn't mine, I shouldn't have touched it. "I-I'm sorry."

A/N SURPRISE!!! I'm alive and finally finished the draft I started months ago. Anyway if you see any typos please ignore. I try to make corrections as I go so yeah. Please comment,  vote.❤