Calorie • 3

(*small precaution , might trigger)

Later on that evening, Laurel stood in her kitchenette preparing her dinner. One whole Green apple sliced into small portions, half for now and the other in case she gets those terrible snacking habits she hates.

She places the other half in a small container and covers them with Saran Wrap. Putting a bit of vegan peanut butter on her green apples she began to eat. This marked only half of her goal calories for the day and she needed to eat soon. Her body felt exhausted but Seokjin was coming in 30 minutes.

"Shit." she thought finishing the rest of her apples, she ran into her room and put on her outfit for the night.

A nice black silk dress with black pumps. She knew that this wasn't technically a date but this dress showed off her improvements and it made her happy, at least for now. Once Laurel finished her makeup to her liking she heard 3 light knocks on her door.

Seokjin stood outside with a nervous expression as he dressed up for this occasion, he had dinner prepared at the dorm, and his roommates were told to be on their best behavior. Laurel stepped out meeting Seokjin face to face.

"You look amazing." Seokjin spoke a red hue hinting on his cheeks.Laurel mumbled a 'thank you' out of flattery.

The night was young and stars extended across the sky as Jin led her to his black vehicle. Opening the passenger's door for his date, Laurel stepped into the car admiring Seokjin's kindness. As he stepped into the car and began to drive Laurel looked out the window admiring the city lights of Seoul.

"I'm excited for you to meet my friends; they should be on their best behavior tonight." Laurel smiled to herself as Seokjin pulled into the dorm drive way.

You could see lights throughout the windows of the dorms and slight noise, As Seokjin opened the car door for laurel and led her to the front of the dorms. Before Jin's Keys could even jingle, the door was opened to reveal a very excited looking Hoseok.

"HI, Welcome to our dorms." his expression was in shock "Hyung this is the girl!?" his faced formed an o as he stepped back to allow them in.

"Hoseok I told you best behavior what are you doing!!" Seokjin scolded whereas Laurel nudged him a bit.

"We've met, He's in my contemporary class." Hoseok gave Seokjin a small eye roll as he smiled and gave Laurel a friendly hug.

"Jimin-ah guess who it is !?"  Hoseok shouted. As the rest of the roommates begun to greet Laurel

Seokjin whispered a soft "oh no."under his breath wishing he had just decided on a simple cafe dinner instead.

"Ah Laurel you're the special girl aren't you?" Jimin smiled also greeting her in a tight hug. Laurel first met Taehyung who seemed dressed quite formal for this dinner.

"I'm Taehyung but you can call me Tae." He greeted. Then she was greeted by Jungkook the youngest of the group.

"Hello I'm Jeon Jungkook." he smiled he was very nice and unlike Taehyung he wore a simple black hoodie. Jungkook was also a dance major but since he was younger they wouldn't have classes together.

"Laurel this is Namjoon." Seokjin introduced.

"Hi nice to meet you." he spoke perfect English towering over Laurel. Although Laurels Korean was decent she's glad that Namjoon was bilingual.

"And finally this is Yoongi." Seokjin pointed to the guy laying across the couch. "Do not be rude I said best behavior!" Seokjin shouted something Laurel didn't understand as the guy seemed very un-phased.

"Hello I'm Yoongi and Seokjin is being stupid." Seokjin rolled his eyes as Laurel giggled to herself.

"Laurel we made you kimchi." Seokjin spoke as he led her to the dinner table. Her stomach dropped quite literally, she was hungry she couldn't deny, but this will regress her improvements.

"I-I JUST ATE." the words rumbled out her mouth as she felt anxious.

"Oh, really? something better than kimchi?" Hoseok questioned.

"Yeah I ate an apple." Laurel began to rumble on about how she wasn't hungry but these words were more to convince herself than the people in the room. Seokjin wasn't having any of this as he sat a plate of kimchi in front of her as well with the others.

"Eat, it won't hurt you." he whispered softly, his voice sounding like sweet poison to her ears, a voice that sounded more blissful than what her eating disorder ever sounded like.

She picked up the chop sticks with shaky hands as her feet tapped the floor taking a bite of the savory food she felt the pain and pleasure of being fed.

Seokjin watched hesitantly "is it good?" He questioned. Seokjin couldn't see that Laurel was in pain almost physically as emotionally. She nodded slightly while looking down at the food and taking another bite.

"So Laurel, do you know how much Seokjin has spoken about you since you two have met." Yoongi began to laugh as Seokjin scolded him once more. Moments have gone by as everyone finished their food and Laurel nearly finished half of her own.

"Are you done?" Taehyung questioned.

"She'll take it to go." Jin spoke up as Taehyung began to wrap up the kimchi with extra rice.

"Hey what's wrong?" Jimin asked, he noticed her entire persona changed while eating as though she shut down completely, a different Laurel than what he met earlier that day.

Laurel couldn't answer, she didn't want to, she felt embarrassed at most. She felt a hand wrap in hers as Seokjin stood near.

"Want to go outside? There's fairy lights in the back we could get alone time," Laurel followed Jin outside as he led her to a chair. "I'm sorry, if I made you uncomfortable it's just, I care about you, and eating an apple isn't dinner." Jin let out the breath he was holding.

'It is to me' Laurel thought but instead she lied through her teeth.

"Don't feel bad, you're right I was just super busy and didn't think about having a full meal." she spoke but in reality Laurel hardly ever has a full meal, she never even eats meals.

She thought of herself as a food specialist counting her calories one by one, taking account to how much she could have and how it'll affect her. She drinks water to fill the void, works everything off, and tries again, it's been a while since she's binged and she knew the process of ridding everything she consumed.

"I'll make you food more often then." Jin spoke with the same blissful voice that masks her dangerous thoughts.

"Thank you, for being so kind."Laurel spoke as Jin caressed her face in his palm, their eyes connected as their lips combined, a kiss sweeter than anything Laurel has ever let herself tasted.

"Anything for you." Seokjin said, leading her back into the living room with the guys. They gathered and watched a movie for a while. Seokjin and Laurel cuddled as their hands intertwined and her head leaning on his shoulder.

After everything was done Seokjin brought Laurel back to her apartment, "it was a great night with you, I'll see you tomorrow?" Seokjin asked as she nodded. He left a kiss at her temple as she went inside.

She hesitantly threw her left overs in the trash and went towards her bathroom. Swallowing down a laxative pill she slowly slid down the bathroom door waiting for everything to be released.

The tears flowed from her eyes slowly she wanted to disappear at that moment and she believed that if she was a bit thinner she could. That night even after Jin's soft voice introduced spells into her mind, Ana took over, and she won.