Chapter 5

A.N. I'm going to follow the season finale again. Then soon I'll be going off in a different Direction.

The next day I went for a ride on sergeant remembering the happy times Me and jack had. My life will go on without him and that with my heart hurts I will forever love him. I'm going to Abigail's after I'm done riding. the whole town is behind me helping me though their all like family. Soon I was done riding and put sergeant in this stall petting him for a minute.
"Jack is always with us." Before I kissed his nose. I needed to change my clothes before I go to Abigail's I don't want to smell like horse. Soon Elizabeth was on her way to Abigail's once again.  "Elizabeth I'm glad you could make it." Abigail said has she opened the door. Elizabeth smiled has they made their way to the back of the cafe where all of Elizabeth's friends were holding a blanket it had hearts on it. "We made this for you, so you know your always wrapped in love." Clara said smiling.  "Thank you. Your all like family." Elizabeth said almost crying.
"Florence made some coffee, who wants some." Abigail said getting the coffee. "What's that smell?" Elizabeth asked. "I smell coffee." Florence said looking at Elizabeth. "I know. Excuse me." Elizabeth said running outside.
Abigail sat her coffee cup down and went after Elizabeth. "Elizabeth are
You ok?" Abigail asked. "I'm fine just got nauseous." Abigail's gears started to turn all her Symptoms started to make sense. "Elizabeth you've been tired loss of appetite... Elizabeth your going to have a baby."  Abigail said with tears in her eyes.  Elizabeth put her hand on her belly and started to cry she was having a baby but only wished jack was here to Sure this special moment with her.

A.N. Hey sorry it's short but I'm in a hurry but hope you enjoy it❤️