Chapter 4

A.N I'm going to be following the season finale for this chapter then I will drift off to what I think should happen in season 6. Enjoy.

The next day was Friday, Elizabeth was on her way to Abigail's to have tea or so she thought. Abigail had some of her friends and Clara over to take to Elizabeth how they felt when they lost their husbands in the mine accident and how they cope with their loss.
Elizabeth knocked on Abigail's door,
"Elizabeth. Now I know I told you that we were going to have tea but I thought we could do it with friends." Abigail said leading Elizabeth to the back of the cafe. They poured the tea and sat down to talk. "When I lost my husband I didn't came out of my house for weeks, I didn't want to face the world after it had taken my husband." Molly Sullivan said. "Let's talk about how we coped." Abigail saw is wasn't helping Elizabeth she asked how they coped hoping that would help. "I tried to stay busy, trying not to think about what happened." Then Clara spoke up.
"Then I lost Peter I felt cheated of the life we were supposed to have."  Clara said tearing up. "That's how I feel, cheated." Elizabeth said looking at Clara, starting to cry. "I feel cheated of the life and happiness me and jack were supposed to have." Elizabeth said crying. Abigail got to give Elizabeth a hug then everything one got up to hug Elizabeth showing her that she wasn't alone. Later that day Elizabeth went up to jacks land to read jacks Letter. She sat down on a tree and opened it.
"My dearest Elizabeth, if
Your reading this on you know i didn't make it back but take comfort that I'll be watching over you for the rest of your days. I want to know, I want you to open up your heart again to Love because your a wonderful women Elizabeth.
With all my love , Jack." Elizabeth held the latter close to her heart. Has is was Comfort to her. Jack will always live on in Elizabeth's heart as he was always apart of her.

A.N hoping your enjoying reading!! Lots more to come!!
Love Lila❤️