Chapter 11: Allie

After dinner, Amy took Christopher into the living room to play while Damian and Kaitlyn went home. Caleb helped me clean up dinner. Afterwards, he went to his office to get some paperwork done and I went to the living room to get Chris.

When I walked in Amy was whispering into Chris's ear smiling and he looked at her confused.

"C'mon Christopher, time for a bath."

"Ok!" He ran towards me and jumped into my arms. Amy scowled at me and headed to her room.

I got into the bathroom and got little Chris in the tub. I scrubbed the shampoo into his hair as he played with the bubbles.

"Mama?"

"Yes baby."

"Who is Amy?"

"She's a friend of your daddy's."

"But your my mama, right."

"Bambino, why do you ask so many questions?"

"Well she told me I could call her mommy too."

That on sentence made my blood boil and my wolf became protective of our pup. He may not be my own by blood, but he is still under my protection. To me, he is my own. I will personally kill anyone who tries to change that.

I kept my cool since I was with Chris. After washing him up and drying him, I got him into Mickey Mouse pajamas and sent him to get ready for bed. I walked to Amy's room and knocked. She opened up and I walked in.

"Look Amy, I know we've had our differences, but I want you to know that Caleb is MY mate. Christopher is MY pup, blood or not. You have no right to come in here and take that away from me."

"Oh please. You are pathetic. Caleb and Christopher will be mine and you will be left in the dust. Look at yourself. You are all bark and no bite."

"Watch it bitch."

She gasped and slapped me across the face. "Don't talk to me like that you slut!"

The door slammed open and a horrifyingly angry Caleb. "What the hell is going on in here?!" He roared and Amy shrunk back in submission.

He looked over and saw the red hand print on my cheek. His eyes started turning black letting me know his wolf was about to take over. I ran over to him and hugged him. He breathed in my scent to calm himself down. When he pulled back they were back to their original color.

"Amy, want to explain why you hit the beta female of our pack?"

"You are so blind! Caleb you were meant to be with me!"

"She told Christopher to call her mommy and told me she was going to take you both away from me." I said holding back the tears in my eyes.

"You bitch. I should have gotten rid of you when we were kids!" She growled at me. I felt something dark and disturbing in the pit of my stomach. I instantly knew she was challenging me for my title. Her wolf and my wolf were at war.

Caleb and no one else was allowed to step in. This was wolf against wolf. We stepped outside where pack members who also felt the disturbance came to see the challenge.

We both shifted and circled each other. My wolf was about a foot larger than hers and my claws were more lethal. My whole life was spent training to defend the pack. I knew all the maneuvers warriors needed to know for battle.

She came at me and I dodged her attack and let my wolf take over. She ran towards me and I clawed her and tackled her to the ground. She bit my leg earning a whimper from me but I just clawed her face. She now had three long scratches down her cheek.

I stomped on her ribcage hearing a loud crack. I stood on top of her claiming my dominance. This didn't end until one of us died or submitted. She whimpered and bowed her head in submission. I shifted back and limped to Caleb who wrapped me in a blanket, hiding me from the unmated males.

She shifted back and was escorted to the edge of the pack barriers and banished from pack land. We never had to worry about her again. Everyone headed back to their own houses and Caleb picked me up and carried me to our room.

-Mature scene coming up-

He carefully placed me on the bed and kissed my neck. He kissed down to my collarbone and then stood up and took of his shirt. I hooked my finger on his belt loop.

"Hey. It's no fair that I'm here naked while your there with clothes still on." I said smirking.

"Don't worry baby. We'll remedy that very soon." He smiled leaning down to kiss me hungrily.

He undid his belt and pulled down his pants along with his boxers. His very large member popped out. He kneeled on the bed and dragged me towards him.

"I love you so much baby." He said kissing my stomach.

"I love you too Caleb."

He groaned. "Say that again."

"I love you Caleb. So much and with all my heart."

He smiled with pride and smashed his lips against mine. We were pushed against each other and I felt his big fella hardening with arousal. He put one finger in me, teasing and probing me.

He kissed my neck an chest, leaving love bites and hickeys.

He positioned himself at my entrance and plunged deep into me. His mouth never left mine as he kissed my moans away.

"Daddy? What are you doing to mommy?"

-End of mature scene-

My eyes shot open and Caleb pulled the blanket to cover us both.

Then I noticed that we never did close the door. "YOU NEVER CLOSED THE DAMN DOOR!"

"I- uh I uh.....hey buddy what are you doing up?"

"I heard noises. Why was your snake in mommy's garden?"

"Uh..."

"Oh my god we are terrible parents." I muttered. "Chris, baby. We will explain when you are older but promise me you won't think about this anymore or tell anyone about this, ok?"

"Ok mommy"

"Good boy."

"As long as you get me a cookie."