7. Magic Shop

-Jimin's POV-

I woke up the next morning early. "Hyungies! Minnie up now! 'M hungy now." I said as I climbed out of bed. Hm..this isn't Minnie's room. "Hyungies? 'M s-scared." I said as I opened the door. "Minnie not home. Dun like it." I said as I started crying. "H-hyungies!! Minnie go home now!" I cried out to the empty house. "Ooh Yoonie! Let's go home now." I said grabbing my elephant. "B-but Jinnie says no go out alone. P-people no like Minnie. Big meanies." I decided to find something to eat since I was hungry. "N-no nuggets? Ooh this is colorful! Minnie like colorful." I said grabbing a box of food.

I ate the box and cleaned up. "Hyungies will be so hapi wif me! I cweaned like a big boy." I said proudly as I went back to the room I was in before. "M-maybe this is Jinyoungies house." I thought for a bit before playing with Yoonie. I heard a door opening. "S-sh Yoonie lets hide ok? We will be safe." I said before hiding in the closet. "Jimin? You still here?" I heard a familiar voice say.

-Yoongis POV-

It was lunch time when I remembered Jimin might still be asleep, so I decided to check on him. "Jimin? You still here?" I called out as I closed the front door. Hm its quiet. I walked into the room and it was empty. "Jimin?" I said again, I was going to walk out when I heard noises coming from the closet. I opened it slowly to hear a tiny whimper. "Pweese dun hurt Minnie." I knelt down to see Jimin. He looked scared, but his face brightens when he saw me. "Minnie it's me. I won't hurt you, come on out. Hyung wants to see you." I said softly reaching for his hand. He nodded and grabbed my hand standing up. "Upsie Yoonie." He said with grabby hands. "Uh what?" I said to which he looked annoyed.

Next thing I know he was holding my neck trying to wrap his legs around my waist. Oh! He wants to be carried. I quickly scooped him up and carried him to the kitchen. "Is Minnie hungry?" I asked as I sat him down on the counter. "Nu uh Minnie not hungy anymore." He stated happily. I nodded and opened the fridge to see if I could find something for us to eat. Oh no...where's the cupcakes!? I turn to see the box in the trash. "Minnie, did you eat?" I asked trying to stay calm. "Uh Minnie was hungy when he waked up. So umm ooh I eat the colorful food. Minnie not supposed to touch the hot thing. So being a good boy I eats the colorful food." He explained cutely. Two boxes of custom-made cupcakes. Gone.

I sighed heavily as I left to get my phone. Guess I'll order it again. "Hyungie? Did Minnie do something bad?" I nodded in frustration and went back to the phone call. "B-but Minnie cweaned up. No messies. I pwomise." I heard him say. "Minnie please. I'm on the phone." I said trying to quiet him. I ended the call and went back the kitchen to quickly put things together again. But Minnie kept whining that he didn't do anything wrong even though I told him to stop. "Minnie! Enough! Just shut up. You eat all the cupcakes." I snapped. "M-Minnie sowwy." He said softly. "Sorry? Sorry won't bring them back. Because of you I have to buy new ones!! I need them by tonight! That costs me a fortune doing that Minnie!! Why did you eat them!?" I shouted causing him to flinch.

I was furious. Those cupcakes where for Jungkook and Tae's surprise party for their engagement. One time I want to spoil my cousin and its ruined. I walked into the living room and I saw Jimin playing with some of the decorations. "Jimin! Stop that!" I yelled snatching the now ripped decorations from him. "What the fuck is wrong with you!?" Those words. I can't talk them back. "Minnie hates you!!" He shouted before running to the room. What have I done? Next thing I see is him coming back and tossing the elephant I bought him at me. "Hyungie hates Minnie." He sniffled before walking out. "Wait Minnie!" I yelled trying to stop him. But I got out and saw he was already close to his car.

-Jimin's POV-

"Jiminie. Pweese come out." I cried as I sat in the car. Yoongi yelled at me. He hates me now. I finally came out of my headspace and I began my drive home. I drove passed Yoongi as he stood outside watching me. I drove faster. I wanted to be home. I lost my chance with Yoongi. I got home, and I throw myself in bed. Ding!

Butthead: Jimin please. I'm sorry I got angry.

Please I know Minnie meant well!

I shouldn't have said those mean things to you.

Please. Talk to me.

Jimin I really am sorry. Please forgive me.

Me: Minnie woke up feeling scared and alone. He didn't know where he was. Color attracts him, and he was hungry. As for the decorations it was shiny. I apologize sincerely. But for now, both me and Minnie are hurt.

I texted him back and turned my phone off. Ugh what is wrong with me? No one will want me...

--------

Ooh the first fight:)