32. The Truth Untold

-Jimins POV-

I woke up in the morning and I went into abit of a panic attack instantly. "Hyung!? Yoongi Hyung!?" I called out knowing for a fact that he was with me last night. I felt him most of the night. "N-no..please no. H-h-hyung?" I said through my tears. This cant be happening. "Jimin? Oh my gosh! Whats wrong?" I looked up and jumped up into Yoongis arms. "Y-your here still." I whispered against his neck as I held him tight. "Of course baby. I had to use the bathroom." He said before setting me on the bed. I instantly held onto him as if my life depended on it. I was scared. "Min? What happened? Does this have to do with the reason you always hold my hand while we sleep?" Man its like he can read my thoughts.

I moved away abit to look him and already I felt calmer. "I-Im scared is all. I just dont want to lose you." I said to which he pulled me close to him. "I was just in the bathroom, Im not going anywhere babe." I smiled at his misunderstanding. "No. Im scared to wake up and realize this was another dream. I hold your hand to help me know that you are real. Me and you are real. If I dont feel you I panic. I dont want to lose you again." I as laced our fingers together. I hated how weak I appear in front of him. "Baby look at me. Im here. I am real. Dont worry, but I wont deny holding you." He said sweetly, I felt so lucky to have him in my life. We sat in silence as he played with my hair. "Min do you think it would be best to see someone? To help you?" I looked at him and he looked serious. "I mean I guess. Should I call Dr. Kim? See his recommendations." I reached over to grab my phone. "That would be best. I dont want some junior to misdiagnose you. Maybe we can go see Dr. Kim tomorrow together." He said as he climbed out of the bed.

I couldnt help but pout at the sudden separation. "Okay we have a meeting set tomorrow at 3." Yoongi just nodded his head before putting his shoes on. " I have to go to Jungkooks fitting. Cant believe my baby is getting married." I watched us tears began to form. "Oh baby, its going to be okay." I said I pecked his tears away. "Im also giving him away. Since I basically raised him since his parents died. He was only 10. My parents werent exactly welcoming to him. When I was old enough I fought for custody of him." I was amazed listening to him. He truly is the most kind hearted person I know. "Alright enough tears. Ill call you later, okay?" He connected our lips one more time before leaving. Ding! I smiled at the message on my phone.

Hyungie💕: I miss you already ;(

Me: Me too:( my bed feels colder already

Hyungie💕: Baby boy dont say that. Now I want to cancel and come back to you :) Would you like that?

Me: No dont worry. Your cousin needs you babe. Im a big boy, Ill be fine:)

Hyungie💕: Fine:) Call if you need me for anything baby. Even if it is just to hear my sexy voice ;)

Me: Wow..cocky much? But Ill call because you cant resist me ;)

*Time Skip*

The next morning feeling happy and excited. Yoongi will be over soon for my meeting with Dr. Kim. "Hey sweetheart. Did you sleep well?" I leaned over and pecked my Moms cheek as I walked into the kitchen. "Yeah Im going to see Dr. Kim today with Yoongi. Oh, hes outside Mom. Ill be back later." I said as I ran out to his car. I connected our lips for a quick kiss before he drove off. We arrived at the office and waited patiently for him to come out. "How were you last nght? Sorry I didnt call you." I looked up at him with a slight pout. "I was okay. Thanks for being concerned about me." I whispered playing with his fingers. "Jimin? Come on back." We both followed into the room. I looked in the corner to see a familiar figure. "Oh honey. This is the one I was telling you about. Jimin this is my husband." I looked at the man as he turned around. Its him. His dimples and all.

He gave me the gentle smile I grew to love. "Hello Jimin, Im Dr. Kim as well." I was frozen in place. I honestly felt like slipping seeing Namjoon. "Baby? Do you recognize him?" Yoongi whispered against my ears and I gave him a slight nod. I also did our signal if I was feeling little in public.

-Yoongis POV-

I took my cue to speak for Jimin as he suddenly became little. I made a mental note to ask him about this later. "Sorry my boyfriend is alittle shy. But Im Min Yoongi." I said before sitting down on the chair. "So Jimin expressed that you both feel he will need to see a therapist. Correct?" He said glancing at Jimin who was hiding behind my shoulder. "Yes, his dream he had during his coma. Its been effecting him. For example, when we sleep he holds my hand. His reasoning is the fear of waking up and realizing it was another dream. If he feels me in the morning he knows tgis is real. I just want him to talk it out with a professional. See if it will get better for him." I said as they both listened intently. "Y-yoonie?" I looked down to see him lean up and whispered. "Joonie..Wan Joonie." I looked at him confused. Who is Joonie?

Just then Dr. Kim(Jin) squealed. "Hes a little too? Thats so cute." Jimins cheeks turned a tint of pink. He was a sucker for compliments. "May I?" The other Dr. Kim said as he knelt in front of Jimin. If I couldve predicted the events that will happen, I wouldve never say these words. "Sure, Minnie say hi." Jimin giggled softly before climbing into his lap. "M-minnie mish wu wots Joonie a-an Jinnie Hyungie!" He said with the cutest smile but I felt so bad. His memories of his dream are now in his little mindset. "Uh hi. I like the name Joonie. What should I call you?" Oh no. Instantly Jimin pouted. "D-dun Hyungie wemembwer Minnie? I-I your wery good boy Hyungie!" He said as tears began to form. And thats when it got worst. Jimin didnt understand, he was sad that Namjoon stated they only just met. He screamed and sobbed harder.

I tried pulling him away from the pair but he jist cried louder for them. "Nu uh! Yoonie I wan go Jinnie! I w-wan Jinnie now Yoonie!" The pair stood quickly and removed themselves leaving me to calm my screaming little. It was a heartbreaking sight. "Baby I need you to calm down okay? Please listen to Hyungie." I said as I held him tight. "W-wan go Dada." He hiccuped quietly. "I know baby. But you need to be my strong boy. Can you do that for me?" I asked softly kissing his tears away. He didnt say anything but wrapped his arms around my neck. "Go home now Dada..pweese?" I nodded and held him as we left to my car. Once I set him on my bed I called Dr. Kim. I apologized over and over again before setting a session for Jimin. He really needs to sort this out. I would hate for this whole thing to just eat at him. I climbed into the bed and held him close. "I will save you Jimin. Just stay with me." I whispered against his hair. I am determined to help him, no matter the cost.