6. War of Harmones

-Yoongis POV-

This morning before work me and Kooks went to the store. Well he's forced to come with me to a toy store. "Hyung. Why are we at a toy store at 7 in the morning?" Jungkook whined. I laughed a little but dragged him inside. What should I get him? Why am I here? Jimin isn't my boy-. "Why are we here? Who are you buying a toy for?" He said as we walked through the aisles. "A friends brother. He's around 4, super cute. Likes coloring and his favorite stuff animal is an elephant." I said as I found a row of elephants. "So..you trying to get with this person or?" Jungkook said as he grabbed a big elephant. I grabbed the animal from him and decided it was perfect. I ignored Kooks question though. We got in the car and drove to the company. Completely unaware of what's waiting for me there.

-Jimin's POV-

How could I be so stupid? I let him see me. The little me. Jin said he was calm with me. But still. I must see him. To explain. I changed my clothes and started my journey to Big Hit. Will he still talk to me? I pushed the negative thoughts and turned my music on. Serendipity by VKook came on. What if he is okay with me being little? Jin said he saw no sign of him being bothered. Before I knew it, I was at Big Hit. This is it. "Hello, I'm here to see Min Yoongi. I'm a friend." I asked the lady at the desk. She nodded and lead me to his studio.

I went in and it was empty, I bowed to the lady as she left me in there. It was very clean. "The Genius Lab" was posted on the wall above his computer. There was a picture of him and Jungkook on both sides of his computer. I sat on in his chair as I waited. I heard sounds of talking coming close and the door started to open. It wasn't Yoongi who I saw but it was Hoseok. "Oh, another prostitute I see." He said as he walked inside. "Excuse me?" I said standing up. "Listen slut. I'm here to speak with my ex, so I suggest you take your needy ass somewhere else." Hoseok said with an evil smirk. "I'm just a friend. I'm not a slut you cocksucker!" I snapped back.

Hoseok chuckled but he grabbed my collar and shoved me against the couch causing me to fall over it. At the same time the door opened revealing Yoongi. "H-Hoseok? W-what are you doing?" He said nervously. "The post keeps sending your mail to me you dumbshit. Have fun with the slut." I heard Hoseok say before walking out. Yoongi quickly ran to me pulling me up. I was already crying at this point. "Shh you're okay. I'm sorry about him." He whispered as he held me. Safe. I tried hard to not slip into little space in this moment.

After calming down Yoongi went to get us some food. "So, what made you come? Not that I'm complaining." Yoongi said breaking the silence. "Uh I wanted to talk about what you saw yesterday. I just wanted to tell you t-." I was cut off by an excited Yoongi. "I know! You're a little. I googled it, and I'm okay with that. Its new to me but if you will allow me, I wouldn't mind being around 'Minnie' again." I was shocked. That was easy. "Y-you don't think I'm a freak?" I asked quietly looking down. My face was lifted by Yoongi and his face was inches from mine. But never touched. "I would never think that." He whispered before pulling away.

Is this real? "You know Jimin, I think you should know something." I turned to see Yoongi smiling like he knew some important secret. "The little you basically confessed for you." He smirked as my cheeks started to heat up a bit. "I-I don't understand H-Hyung." I said. "Basically, Minnie wanted to know if I liked to which I said yes. And I repeated the question to him and he said no. But his reasoning was literally the cutest thing." My face grew hotter just thinking about what I could have said. "Minnie thinks its stealing to like something someone else does. So, he can't like me because of big Jimin." He said as he laughed. Minnie if I could Id smack you.

I stayed with Yoongi the whole day as he worked. He was cute when he was in his zone. I tapped his shoulder as I grew bored and curious. "You okay?" He said as he pressed pause and removed his headphones. "Yeah, I was wondering what you were doing?" I said pointing at the screen. "I'm helping Hyuna with a few songs. She wanted help created the background for her songs. W-want to her this one?" I was happy he wanted me to listen, so I grabbed the headphones and placed them on my head. The beats were good, I closed my eyes as I bobbed my head abit.

Once it was done I handed the headphones back with a smile. "Your so talented Hyung. I loved it! She's going to love it too." I said as I noticed Yoongis face turned to a shock expression. "I-I you actually think this will sell?" He said nervously. "Of course, you pabo! People wouldn't ask your help if you weren't good." I said before reaching over and kissing the side of his head. "Thank you Jimin. Uh I was wondering if you were okay with hanging out longer with me?" He said as he packed up his things. "S-sure what do you have in mind?" I asked. "Go to my house. Jungkook won't be home so I figured we can hang out." Us. Alone in his house. Just us.

I was so lost in my semi dirty thoughts when I snapped out of it seeing Yoongi pull me outside of the building. "Come on daydreamer. Let's go." My car. "Don't worry I'll bring you back to your car. I nodded and climbed into the car. Before I knew it, we were there. He literally lives 5 minutes away. Lazy butt. "Okay welcome to the YoonKook house." Yoongi announced leaving me to giggle. "YoonKook? I ship it." I teased. "I ship YoonMin more." Yoongi said pushing me against the wall teasingly. I out of embarrassment buried my face in his chest. I was safe. "Oh, hey I bought you well Minnie something. It's on the couch." He said as he pulled away.

A life size Elephant? "Minnie told me about 'Hyungie' the elephant and how he was lonely. So, I bought him a friend." I teared up and the sweet gesture. "Y-Yoongi this is s-so sweet of you. No one's bought me toys. Besides Jin and Namjoon Hyung." I said as I hugged Yoongi tightly. We swayed for a bit as I cried into his shirt. He's so gentle. And then I slipped. What could go wrong? I was safe. And he wasn't even mine.

---------

Sorry this chapter was long lol

OKAY HOW BOUT THE BILLBOARDS!?!

BTS were too cute! Also Yoonmin sitting by each other😘

And Fake Love? Wig snatched lol my boys are too powerful right now:) #ProudARMY

They deserve all the happiness and success they are getting!

ALSO! Please dont hate me for Hoseoks character! Its just for the story, I literally love him so much! (Who wouldnt?)