36. So 4 More

-Yoongis POV-

The next morning I woke earlier then Jimin, I leaned over and kissed his forehead. I stood on our balcony enjoying the view of the mountains. It truly is beautiful here. I turned to watch Jimin as he slept peacefully. Hes beautiful. His cute little tummy. Plump lips. And his adorable eye smile. I cant get enough of him. I watched as he moved a bit, his hands tracing the bed slightly. Instantly I knew what he was doing. I rushed over just in time because his face formed a pout. "Im here baby. Im here." I said as I held his hand. "D-dada? I wakey now?" He said through his lidded eyes. "You can sleep more Prince. Want Daddy to lay with you?" I asked earning a slight nod. I climbed in pulling him close. "Daddy? Minnie wuvs you." I heard him say sleepily. "Daddy loves Minnie too." I said with a peck to his forehead.

It wasnt long before I felt his chubby fingers poking my cheeks. "Daddy? Dada? Yoonie wakey now pweese." I heard him say. "Mm go back to sleep sweets." I mumbled. "Nu uh! Minnie wan Daddy to look." He sounded excited so I sat up. "Lookie Daddy! Horsies! Come come!" He said as he pointed outside the balcony. I walked over wrapping my arms around his waist. There was men riding their horses across the field outside. "Y'know if we ask really really nicely, they might let Minnie pet the horse. Or even sit on one. Do you want to go ask?" I ask causing his face to light up. "Pweese! Let go Daddy!" He says as he scrambled to put shoes on. I led him to the neighboring house which the men were standing at. And thankfully they allowed Jimin to pet the horse.

They taught Jimin how to sit on the horse and I was so happy my baby was having fun. "Can Minnie get one Daddy?" I nearly laughed but told him it was not good for horses to live in the city. "Daddy? I wan go to Uncles? I wake them now?" I nearly forgot to explain that we wetent in Korea right now. "Well prince, we are actually not at home. I took Minnie on a trip. Kookie and Tae arent here." I said as we got bacck into the house. "Why Daddy? Did Minnie get reward?" He asked cutely. "Yes I brought you here for our anniversary of when we started dating." I said to him. "Annersy?" I kissed his head as he sat on the counter. "Yeah, when Daddy asked you to be his boyfriend. And when I became your caregiver. We celebrate it every month. Cool huh?" He nodded quickly with a big smile.

-Jimins POV-

I found myself sitting on the porch when I get back into my normal headspace. I looked around to see Yoongi in the kitchen. "Minnie! Daddys done now." I walked inside to him with a smile. "O-otay Dada." I joked but was met with a stern look from him. "Y'know I can tell the difference? You voice isnt naturally high, so I know when your little." He said with a kiss on my nose. I blushed and followed him him to the table. "Thanks for this Hyung. Its really beautiful here." I really enjoyed the view we had. "Can we go exploring later? We should go to the Shire! You know where Frodo lives." I said as I changed my clothes. "Okay what is a shire and who is Frodo?" I gasped turning to face him. "Do you live under a rock? How do you not know? You know what we are going to have a movie marathon. Let me educate you." I said as I pulled out my laptop.

I found a link to watch all the movies and gathered some snacks. "Baby why do we need to watch them? Just tell me and then we can go." He mumbled. "Two reasons. They are awesome movies and we can cuddle for hours." I said cheekily earning a kiss. "As long as we make our reservations tonight, Ill be happy with whatever. As long as its with you~" He said. Such a sap. We sat through for all of the movies but Yoongi wasnt in the mood to move from our spot. "Jimin? Can I tell you something?" I shifted to face him waiting for him. "I care about you alot. A-and I just wanted you to know something." He seemed nervous. Like really nervous. "Are you dying?" I blurted out causing him to chuckle. "No. Dont worry its not that. Uh I just wanted to..I-I FINE! I love you." He shouted before shutting his eyes.

Love? He loves me? I felt my cheeks heat up. "H-hyung? Look at me." I brushed his hair out of his eyes. I leaned in kissing his face. "I love you too." I giggled softly. "I wanted to confess over dinner but I couldnt wait. Sorry it wasnt romantic." He said against my forehead. "It was cute. I love seeing a flustered Yoongi. Besides Im easy to please." I said confidently. But froze when I felt him slide his hand between my thighs. "Really? Lets put that to the test." I smacked his hand away. "Maybe later if you behave." I winked as I bit my lip. "Such a fucking tease. You live to kill me." He sighed dramactically. Lets just say after dinner we had a very long night together. And man does Yoongi know how to hit it just right. "I love you baby boy." I heard him say to me. "Love you Hyungie." I whispered back falling asleep.

--

Hey readers your flaky author updated again lol sorry for not actually double updating when i said i would..anyways hope you enjoyed this fluffy chapter