The Power of All Might

Me and Midorya are walking to the beach full of trash.
"Dude all might is so awsome having his abilities is gonna be awsome." He says obviously pumped for today. I nod my head in agreement.
"It sucks I'm gonna be so weak." I say I might have to be a rescue hero.
"Not every hero is super strong." He says. That's true but still everyone is so strong. We arrive to the pitted beach with spider woman and a man waiting there.
"Who's that?" I ask climbing down a car.
"I'm all might I have a secret identity to keep." He says giving me an ugly look. (He does not have a injurie in this au)
"Yep a grumpy old man. Now you to will clean this beach, I chose your side Pete and all might chose yours Midoriya, when this is done we will take our student and train you for our powers." Jessica says. Midoriya writes it down

2 months later and we did it cleaned the beach, followed our diets, and did our workouts. Mine was 150 one handed PERFECT PUSH UPS and every one I messed up I had to restart, and 230 sit ups, and 100 squats. And I mastered building skipping. Haven't started web swinging through the city yet.
Me and Midoriya are at the beach shirtless as asked.
"I'm nervous man what's gonna happen." Midoriya says shaking. It's cold nearly fall. Jessica walks up in her costume followed by All Might.
"Young Midoriya, Peter we are going to show you what it's going to be like fighting each other. So, me and Jessica are going to demonstrate." All Might says as he gets in a fighting stance. Jessica does the same. They start fighting. All Might using his speed but Jessica is using webs and agility it's amazing to well trained hero's going at it..... All Might gets the first hit, ending the fight. Jessica stands.
"Wow, ok. Pete you see that me and you have great durability well you will we can take hits form All Might using all his strength and get up...not unscathed but still." She says holding her neck and as she pulls a out a vial with red liquid in it.
"Pete, drink this." She says handing it to me. I take it and ask.
"What's in it."
"Some of my blood, but it's mainly cherry soda." She says stretching.
"I'm not drinking this." I say handing it back.
"Yes you are, at least I'm not making you eat hair." She says we both look over to see Midoriya eat a piece of All Mights hair.
"Yeah ok." I say as I open the vial and chug it.
** TIME SKIP BROUGHT TO YOU BY CHIBI MOMO HUGGING CHIBI PETER**
I'm at home eating dinner and Uncle Ben just got home.
"I'm gonna miss your baby fat Peter." Aunt May whines.
"He's fine May, he is in great shape that's nearly peak human condition." He says sitting down getting ready to eat. After eating I say good night one more day till the tryouts for U.A.