One Last Training Session

(Thats not the spider suit btw but is the real scale of Peter and Venom) I wake up looking up at the ceiling.
I sit up and look at my full body mirror to see my muscles tone more tone....by a little.
"Man what did I drink.....wait." I get my clothes on and tell Jessica to met up with me in the ally we met. I get there and see her sitting on the wall.
"What the hell did you do to me?" I ask her putting my bag down full of suit ideas.
"Gave you powers." She says.
"Oh well that explains it." I show her one hand with a door knob stuck to it and the other with a blood covered web attached to my bag. "The web hurts when it comes out." I point out.
"Oh yeah you'll get used to the powers and yes it hurts but you'll get used to it" she says dropping of the wall.
"How do-" she rips out the web strand hanging out of my wrist. "Ow, the hell."
"Shut up, weird yours shoots from the wrist. I thought it'd be the fist cuz that's were venom's webs shoot." she stops talking.
"wha-" She puts her finger to my mouth to keep me from talking. She starts to run holding my hand dragging me with her.
"What's wrong!" I yell as my leg hits a fire hydrant. She starts to web sling holding on to me then next thing I know my leg gets grabbed by.
"VENOM!" I scream as we get weighed down. Venom claws at me but Spider-Woman turns and kicks him in the face. We start to fall but they countinue to fight, I shoot out a web line.
"Ow." I yell as the line hits a near by building I shoot another line and it lands on Spider-Woman kepping her from landing on the ground. Venom lands forming a small crater, he stands and I let go of Jessica.
"We won't stop this time till your dead, passing our poer to that weakling." He says as he jumps on the  wall and leaps towards me grabbing me and smashes me into a wall.
"Hey your kinda slimey." I say trying to get out of his grip. He starts to wrap his tounge around my neck.
"Hey I'm not into this." I say kicking him off of me. Venom shoots a web line and slings himself back to the wall, but Jessica kicks him in the head and they countinue their fight.
"We have trained for this moment. To kill you." Venom stats and forms his hand into a sword and swipes it at Jessica. Everything starts to go in slomo for me and my head is ringing. his sword-hand was getting really close to Jessica's neck. I lunge myself an Venom knocking himoff the wall. Venom screeches at me but, I punch him shutting him up we land on the ground knocking him out. I stand up and fall again, I look at my leg and see a lage cut.
"We need to get you to a doctor." Jessica says jumping off the wall and grabbing me and starts swinging away.
"i'm fine it just needs a band-aid and a coupe days of healing." I say pushing myself away from her and I start swinging on my own. it hurt but not as bad since they were shooting out an already open wound. we get back to the ally and I grab my bag and open it to show her a piece of paper with my suit design on it.
"welcome to the wolrd of superheros kid." Jessica stats.

A.N. I hope you guys are enjoying this book I plan on making as many books as there is seaons of academia SO, I'll see you guys next chapter.