Sticky Situation

I wake up in the morning thanks to the sering pain in my wrist.
"TIME to start." I get up and grab a box of junk in my closet.
"I need a glue that hardens when it hits oxygen." I look through the box and see a strong cable I stole from a company.
"Maybe if I find a way to make this into a smaller container." I look around and see a old backpack. I look around some more and fine two old watches.
"I'll make it work." About an hour later I finish my first set of web shooters.
"Time to test them."

I launch myself out the window and start swinging.
"Web is kinda wet." The line to the bag breaks so I switch hands quickly but the line on the left hand breaks to.
"Shit five minutes." I take off a watch and use my organic ones.
"OW! I HATE USING THESE!" I get back home covered in web fliud thanks to the pipes. I take my clothes off so I'm only in my under wear but no ones home so, whatever. I get out there and put my clothes in the washer. I walk back out and freeze to see my Aunt May talking to Momo.
"Peter what did we tell you about your under wear. And the stuff on your clothes we've also told you to at least keep in your socks." Aunt May says Me and Momo turn red.
"AUNT MAY I'VE SAID THAT'S NOT WHAT IT IS!" I yell because I've said it before multiple times. I've been working on these for a bit but haven't been serious till today.
"Then tell me what is it." She says looking a little mad.
"Stuff for my engineer class." I say
"PETER YOUR NOT PUTTING THAT IN PEOPLE!" She yells at me.
"Ok...I'm gonna go shower sorry." I say. I look at Momo who's as red as a tomato. I go to my private bathroom and start the shower. About thirty minutes later I come back out and I walk to the kitchen to get something to drink. And Momo is still here.
"Peter tell Momo sorry about talking about that in front of her." Aunt May says.
"Sorry about that." I say.
"Its quiet fine, really." Momo says. We stand and talk a little longer till Momo has to leave so I get back to my web shooters.
"I need to make it like a bracelet not sleeve." I end up making a hollow bracelet that can hold something in it.
"I wonder." I get the extra web fliud cartridges and put them inbigger ones.
"Ok now I just need a propulsion mechanism." I find two buttons in the junk box and grabs some wires and use left over metal from the bracelets. After an hour or two I Finnish.
"Time to try them out." I put them on and jump out the window to start testing them.

"YES THEY WORK!" I yell as I'm swinging through our neighborhood. It's fun when it DOSENT hurt. I make a few more laps than I head home.

A.N. sorry for the short chapter buy I kinda wanna start the school year.