{5} shower indecency

- Selena's -

It's been a few days since I've been staying in Harry's attic. I told him that I was to be completely invisible, unattached to his mundane life. Basically, he could live like how he usually does when I'm not around.

I wouldn't want to be all up in his grill anyway. 

I spend most of my time over at Lucy's or a study date with Niall at the library, only returning to Harry's attic when it's almost bedtime. Most of the days, Ashley is over at Harry's place doing whatever it is that doesn't concern me.

I just usually lock myself in the attic, get some last minute work done and sleep. I think I redid the place pretty well. The attic was nice enough for someone to actually call it a room. I must say, I'm getting pretty comfy in it that I fear I won't be able to gather enough willpower to leave the place when I have to. It's just too homely.

Breakfasts with Harry is so hot & cold. Some days he's nice enough to leave out some milk in the fridge even if it means he'll have to skip breakfast. Some days he turns off heating in the place just to piss me off in the middle of my morning showers.

So far, we haven't come close to getting caught. Only once when Gemma came back into the house wanting to grab her keys. I remember dashing for the couch and making myself invisible for three whole seconds before she came rushing out the door again.

You can say that things are getting a little risky but comforting at the same time. My fear is that I don't know which one will go first.

"Ashley's gone." Harry muttered from below before I pulled down the attic stairs to finally see the florescent lighting of the home. I watched as Harry entered his room, minding his own business as I climbed out.

Ashley came around a lot for the past few days which meant that I had to stay in the attic most of the times. Rather than eavesdropping whatever they're doing, I rather listen to my music library.

I quickly slipped out of the attic, carrying my bag of toiletries in one hand and my towel and new set of clothes in the other hand. Brisk walking to the toilet beside Gemma's room, I closed the door slightly in case Gemma or even Harry's parents were to walk in to see a naked stranger in their bathroom.

I turned on the shower, feeling relieved from the warmth of the water running down my body. My dad had called several times to check on me and all I did is lie. It's taking a toll on me and I've been feeling guilty about even lying about my whereabouts.

The only good thing that has happened so far was the shower I was having now.

Sometimes, I really regret doing this whole lying thing because I would kill for a comfortable place to stay in, even if it means having to put up with the evil stepbrother. Just as I was washing off the soap in my hair, I heard the door creak open and footsteps walking in.

Immediately, I stopped the shower - as if it'd make any difference. I stayed silent for a moment but only heard more shuffling in the bathroom. Gathering enough guts, I finally peaked out from the shower curtains to see Styles there about to pull of his pants.

"Excuse me, I am in here!" I yelled, making sure only my head was peaking out behind the shower curtains.

Harry stopped his motion and turned around to face me. His expression was annoyance and it was weird because I was the one who should be upset. Why was he about to take a wee while I was showering in the freaking shower next to him? "I need to take a wee, calm your tits."

It was funny for him to say that because I was freaking butt naked if not for the opaque shower curtains. Was he really this used to being comfortable in his home? Walking around the house naked and using the toilet when someone's definitely in here.