{3} attic agreement

- Selena's -

"Well?" he raised an eyebrow at me. He was impatient, dying to know the truth. 

What other choice do I have? Tell Bad Boy here about me living in this creep of a school or find myself in the Principal's office on Monday morning. There's barely any decision making because Harry Styles is ruthless.

"Fine, I'll tell." I spitted, feeling very bitter. I took in a deep breath, getting a judgemental glance for him. Oh, if only he knew the truth. "I live here." I finally admitted.

His reaction was expected. He looked at me funny as though I didn't know what I was even saying. I don't blame him because no one would ever believe a girl like me ever living in such a place. "No... You live with your parents and your one hell of a stepbrother."

I looked away, not meeting his gaze. "I'm not. I lied." I mumbled out, not wanting to tell the whole truth. 

"You lied? Your dad disowned you or something? Not such a surprise actually." he shrugged.

What a dick. "Okay, first of all. My dad did NOT disown me. My mom wanted to move away and I didn't like changing schools, especially since it's senior year. I lied, yes. I told my mom I would move in with my dad but his wife and son is horrible and I didn't want to."

He chuckled at my statement which I didn't get at all. Harry knew my stepbrother but they were never really close. I guess he made an impact in everyone's lives before I even moved in. "Of course you didn't want to. Smart decision, though." he applauded me. 

It was weird to see him attempting to compliment me for something so stupid. Why was I even communicating with the devil anyway? It's like I'm walking into the crocodile's mouth without even worrying it'll snap shut.

"So, you live here?" he pointed in disgust. "Not your type of place."

"I don't have a choice unlike some people who have a home." I sarcastically remarked. He ignored my comment, continuing in deep thought. I was going nowhere with this. If he could leave now, it'd be great and I'll be left to nest in this home of mine.

After a while, I decided to get a move on with things and just leave him standing there. Picking up my bag, I placed it on my shoulders, about to attempt to climb this wall once again.

"You're joking, right?" he asked. Was it so hard to believe? What other truth can there be in this? "You can't live in this place. Selena, they bounded this place off from a pest problem. You don't think that isn't exactly ideal, do you?"

Nagging and more nagging. Since when does Harry Styles even care for my well-being? And hold on... Since when did he start calling me by my first name? "Did you just call me Selena?" I asked in disbelief, getting a judgemental stare from him.

"That's it. You're coming with me." he declared. I didn't understand what he was trying to say. Before I knew it, he had grabbed me by my bag and I was following him. I was confused and lost and before I knew it he was leading me towards his car.

"No, you are not sending me home!" I scolded him, pulling away from his grip. He opened the door to his car, waiting for me to enter.

He knew how stubborn I was and if I didn't want to, I would not - in any means - follow as I'm told. "You think I'm stupid? I wouldn't send you back to hell. Actually hell is alot better than that place." he muttered quickly, as though he was speaking to himself.

I folded my arms, keeping my stance strong. I'm not stupid enough to fall for his tricks. He's obviously going to send me back home and let me torture under the care of the stepmonster. He looked over to me after a long silence.