{8} surprise, surprise!

- Selena's -

I felt someone lightly shaking my shoulder. I opened my eyes a little, bringing up my head that had collapsed to one side. Running my hand across my face, I looked up to see Harry standing by my right, holding the door open.

The short nap really made a difference and I felt a little better than I had felt before.

"You okay?" he asked.

I sat up, feeling giddy from it as I stepped out of the car. I was able to stand up with the help of Harry holding me by the arm. Stepping slowly, he led me towards the house as my vision whirls around like an optical illusion.

I was literally dying for sleep at the moment. Just the thought of being able to lie down fills my head. He led me past the door and the minute we stepped in, Gemma was by the kitchen, having her breakfast. Her eyes widened in shock as we approached the stairs.

"What happened to her?" she asked worriedly.

"She's really sick so they had to send her home." Harry explained as he closed the front door.

I let go of Harry's grip. I was able to walk on my own but it constantly felt like the ground was shaking uncontrollably. "I'm fine. Really." 

Gemma & Harry both gave me disapproving looks as I reached out for the handle of the stairs for support. "You don't look fine and you're swaying like the American flag." Gemma said as she proceeded towards us.

She placed her hand on my neck, having the same reaction as Miss Sherpard.

"God, Harry. She's burning hot. She needs to get some antibiotics and some cold meds." I wanted to speak up and say I'm fine. I didn't want them to be worrying about me. They both should be heading to school at this time and I'm the reason they're not.

But nothing seems to be able to come out of my mouth in the rush of panic. 

"I'll run down the pharmacy. Put her into bed." she ordered Harry before grabbing her purse.

I lifted my hands to tell her to stop but before I could, she had rushed out the door in hurry. "Harry, I'm fine. She needs to get to school. YOU need to get to school before you get in trouble." I spoke weakly as he led me up the stairs.

"Selena, just shut up." he said lightly. 

By the time we reached the top of the stairs, I felt like I had climbed fifty flights of stairs and the thought of having to climb the ladder saddens me. 

I couldn't believe the state I was in. I probably looked really pale that Edward Cullen could be my long-lost brother. To add on, my nose was probably inflamed from the amount of sneezes I had gotten out of my system. I don't even want to begin how much I resembled a zombie at the moment.

"Where do you think you're going?" Harry asks as I was about to pull down the string that reveals the attic ladder.

"To bed. I need sleep, Harry." I stated obviously. You'd think that some people have common sense.

Harry shook his head and pulled my hand away from the string. "You're not going up there. There's barely a bed in there and dust is just going to make it worse for you." he scolded me. "You're sleeping in my bed."

I looked up at him. There was no way the bad boy was borrowing me his bed especially at my sick state. I was pretty sure I looked like a hot mess. I would even question him for letting a creature in my state into his sleeping paradise.

But something about the look in his eyes told me that he was dead serious about it. As much as I wanted to argue, only so little could come out from my mouth since I'm fighting the urge to cough, sneeze or maybe even puke. I tried to refuse his offer as we exchanged arguments back and forth.