{2} that one secret

- Sophie's -

Can someone's presence piss you off so bad you want to pull off all your hair? 

I think it is possible because that's how I feel around Harry Styles. You know, he could be nice if he wanted to. He's always 'nice' to girls before he goes in to break their hearts. He was once nice to me when he thought I was a worthy prey to his games.

That was until I was the first girl to ever say it straight in his face that he should stop. 

I couldn't really decide whether I regret it or not. Although I felt a thousand times better after doing so, he thinks that I'm a fun person to mess with. He even quoted that 'your pain is what keeps me going on a daily basis'... What a douche.

"Seems like Miss Perfect is pulling off a Hannah Montana over here. I always knew you had a wilder taste for parties and drinking." he theorised, getting approving stares from his group of friends. I looked over to them and gave them a look to silence them.

Zayn just looked at me with a sorry expression on his face and I can't blame him for his obnoxious friend's actions. "I'm not pulling on a Hannah Montana, Styles. I'm not always about books and grades. But you wouldn't know that because you're a shallow person."

The guys behind him started making sound effects at my comment, annoying me even more. If I wanted an audience, I would have gone on stage. "I didn't think you were about books and grades. I just thought you were committed and in a relationship. Too bad he doesn't know you're here."

Ugh, this is the kind of crap I have to put up with everyday of my school life. It's as if he doesn't want me be happy. Any opportunity, he jumps out at me. "I have a life too."

"Really? All I see you do is have your nose in a book, doing whatever mommy & daddy told you to do. Aren't you ever tired of that?" he analysed again, thinking he knows about me. I am sick of his tauntings. I am sick of being labelled.

Do I really look like a daddy's girl? Is that all everybody sees in me? Because if only people knew about this secret I'm hiding, they might want to rethink their opinions on me. I'm not a daddy's girl. I'm not bratty in anyway.

Then again, no one cares. "How about you stop being a prick for once and start worrying about yourself. Talking about commitment, it seems like you're lacking alot of that." I commented heartlessly. "You seem to have one hand on the butt and the other on another girl's butt."

"Now, now, don't be jealous--"

"Oh god, you are so full of yourself. You think you can annoy me but you can't!" I half yelled, the music from the speakers draining the power in my voice. He raised his eyebrows at me. "It may be in your resume to annoy me but I assure you, you won't."

He started to laugh at this statement although he wasn't amused at all. "Annoyed? You're already annoyed, Gomez. Look at you. If I did this--" he grab hold of my wrist and in a moment I'm already pulling it away in defense. "See? You are so agitated. Why can't you just let your guard down and have fun?"

"Get your dirty hands off me." I smacked his hand like a fly. I must have hit him hard because he was shaking off the pain from his hand. I found it quite amusing how my anger had radiated into pain. Sure enough, I found myself laughing at his pain.

"You hurt me, Selena." Harry pleaded in an attempted cute voice. I rolled my eyes at his attempt at being cute. "Now we can tell who wears the pants in your relationship..."

I gasped at his comment, smacking him on the arm. "Liam is an independent man who knows how to keep a girl happy and satisfied." I commented in a very defensive manner.