Big Time Hangout Part 1

Its been a long, hot and boring summer. The most exciting thing, unfortunately, was my mom making me take my little sister to a Big Time Rush concert. I knew who they were but had never paid much attention to them. I wasn't as my sister like to call herself, a rusher. My sister, Katie, however adored them and she was to young to go by herself. My parents were out of town for the week and it was, after all, her birthday so it was the least I could do.
Katie was running around getting ready and super excited. I was dressed and ready to go and she was still trying to decide what outfit to wear.
"Katie," I say, "Whatever you wear will be fine. They aren't going to pay any attention anyway."
She looks at me irritated, "They always pay attention to their fans!" She shouts as she tries on her hundredth outfit.
I go over to her closet and pick out the only outfit that she hasn't tried on, "I like this one on you. They will like it." I say clearly over the whole ordeal.
She puts it on and looks in the mirror screaming, "This is the one!"
Mom had gone all out since it was her birthday present and gotten us VIP passes. We would be there all day and I was NOT looking forward to it but I had nothing else to do so I might as well.
We get to the stadium and we have to go wait in line to get to meet the guys. There were so many people there it was crazy. 
Katie is going through her checklist of things she brought with her, "CD to get autographed, check, bracelets for the guys, check, shirt to get autographed, check."
I can't help but laugh at her, "Katie don't bug these guys. They are very busy. They aren't going to want bracelets."
She laughs at me, "I can tell your not a rusher. Every rusher knows that the guys love gifts from their fans. They will love mine even more I bet."
I just smile at her. She is on cloud nine and I can't be the one to bring her down. I have to try to stop being so negative about this whole thing. 'Just grin and bear it and get through this. Its not the end of the world.' I tell myself.
While we are waiting our turn to talk to Big Time Rush I'm looking around and the tall one looks up at the same time I glance at him and he smiles at me.
I turn to Katie, "What are their names again? I don't want to look like a total idiot when we get up there."
She grins at me, "The one on this end," she says pointing to the end closest to us, "is Carlos. Then is Logan, then James and on the other end is Kendall."
'So it was Kendall that had smiled at me. He is just being polite I'm sure. They have to be nice they are at a show.' I think.
Its a long wait but we are next in line to meet them.

Once in front of them I don't open my mouth. This is Katie's thing and I really don't want to look stupid saying I'm not really a fan so I let her go. 
She gives Carlos a bracelet that says "Samlos" on it and he gives her a big smile and thank you. He autographs her cd and shirt and we move on. 
She gives Logan a batman bracelet and its the same thing.
Luckily nobody has said anything to me. She gives James his bracelet and he is thanking her but stops, "So who is this?" He asks.
Katie smiles and politely says, "This is my big sister. She is doing this for me for my birthday."
He smiles up at me, "Well that was very nice of her." He reaches his hand across the table, "Hi, I'm James Maslow."
I reach over to shake his hand, "Its nice to meet you." and I realize Katie has already moved on. I go to her side and as I walk up she is talking to Kendall, "You guys are so awesome." She says.
I put my hand on her shoulder, "Katie they know how much you love them."
Kendall looks up at me, "We know all of our fans love us as much as we love them but its always nice to hear." He turns back to Katie, "Who is this?"
She smiles at him, "This is my big sister." 
Kendall stands up and reaches out his hand. I think he wants to shake my hand just like James did but when I put my hand out he kisses the back of it, "Hi Katie's sister. I'm Kendall." He says chuckling.
Katie says, "Her name is..."
I cut her off, "Katie he doesn't care what my name is. Lets go."
Kendall looks irritated, "Well of course I would like to know your name."
I look shocked, "Sorry. My name is (yn)."
He takes my hand and kisses the back of it again, "Well it was very nice to meet you (yn). I hope you two enjoy the show."
Katie starts to giggle, "We will trust me."
He looks at Katie and smiles, "Why don't you go over there and we will get a picture as soon as we are done."
I thought she was going to jump out of her skin with excitement.
Once the guys got done we were waiting so Katie could get her picture. They came over and were talking to her a minute and we were waiting on the photographer.
Kendall says, "Hey (yn)..." He looks at the other three and they nod, "We were wondering if you would be the Covergirl tonight."
I have no idea what they are talking about but before I can answer Katie starts screaming, "You bet she would!"
I just cut her a look but before I can say anything the photographer gets there to take the picture. I'm trying to stand to the side but they all insisted I be in the picture.
Once the picture is taken they tell me they will see me at the concert and are gone.
I turn to Katie, "What exactly did you volunteer me for?"
She laughs and starts to tell me what will happen.