Big Time Hangout Part 12

I smile at him, "Have you ever done this?"
He laughs, "Um no. I'm no ballroom dancer that's for sure." and I feel myself starting to relax a little.
After our lesson and managing to complete a whole dance without stepping on each other we sit down for our meal.
I'm smiling at him and he looks at me, "What? Do I have food all over my face?" he asks wiping at his face.
I laugh, "No I'm just thinking about this day. Who would have known how awesome you are?"
He raises one eyebrow, pops the collar on his tux and says, "Your just now figuring that out?" and we both laugh.
He reaches across the table putting his hand on mine, "I'm really sorry. I should have stepped up before. I don't know why I became so shy all of a sudden when you were around. I'm really thankful you gave me a whole day."
I smile at him, "Well I wanted to get to know each of you. The others have had time with me and I needed to get to know you. I have to say your the only one that didn't try to impress me though."
He smiles, "Is that a bad thing?"
I pat his hand, "Not at all. I'm happy to know what a day in the life of Carlos Pena is really like. It gave me great insight to you as a person."
We finish our meal while talking about his life and mine and then we head back to the hotel. In the limo I cuddle up to him again but this time its different. The thoughts running through my head aren't about him but about what I'm going to do and how I'm going to chose. 'All the dates were so awesome and all the guys are awesome in their own ways. How am I ever going to pick just one of them?' I'm thinking when the limo stops. 
He helps me out and walks me to the door. Once there he starts to say goodnight but instead asks, "Would it be okay if I kissed you?"
I was shocked. I couldn't believe he was asking. I shake my head and he leans in to kiss me. I'm lost in the kiss when we hear someone clearing their throat. We turn around to see Kendall, Logan, and James standing there. They push past us saying, "Don't mind us. We were just coming to check on Katie." and knock on the door.
When Katie opens the door they walk in closing the door behind them. I turn back to Carlos, "We better go." 
He gives me his puppy dog face but then takes the keycard and opens the door for me. We walk in and all eyes are on us. Katie is standing there in shock at the sight of me in a ballgown and is wanting to ask a million questions until she see's the looks on the other guys faces and stops herself. 
They are all looking at me and James asks, "Have you made your decision?"
I get irritated, "Look guys I told you I wasn't dating any of you so until I tell you different then don't ask me again please." 
They all hang their heads and one at a time get up, giving Katie a hug and go to their rooms.
I turn to Katie who starts in with her questions. I stop her, "Let me change and I will tell you about everything I promise." 
I slip into the bathroom and change clothes, carefully hanging the gown up and putting the tiara with it. I take a deep breath looking at it and thinking about the day and walk out of the bathroom, sitting on the edge of the bed.
I tell Katie all about the day and her mouth is on the ground. "Well sis it looks like you have a hard decision to make. I mean they were all good dates but you can't date all of them."
I give her a frown, "Or can I?" I ask almost joking.
She laughs, "Um no. That would create all kinds of problems. You have a decision to make. We have the concert tomorrow and probably won't ever see them again after that so if you want the chance you better take it."
I laugh, "Gee thanks Katie but no pressure right?" I ask.
We laugh and settle in the bed to watch some tv. My mind is racing and I have no idea what I should do.