Big Time Hangout Part 4

We all skate over to Carlos who is now sitting at the table, "Whats up?" Logan asks.
Carlos turns his phone so that we can all see. There on the screen was pictures of Logan and James leaving my house the night before.
Kendall turns to them, "How could you have been so careless? Don't you ever pay attention?"
I am standing there not sure what to say or how to act. Carlos says, "Wait there is more." and scrolls down.
There on the screen was all of us with cake all over us.
Kendall snatches off his skates and runs out the door with the rest of us behind him. We get outside and he is hollering, "Whoever you are come out now!" He screams.
Nobody shows themselves. He starts to look around and doesn't find anyone. He comes back to us, "Lets get inside now." He says forcefully.
I think quickly, "Wait I have my laptop in the car. Let me go get it."
Kendall takes my arm, "Your not going out there by yourself."
I laugh, "Yeah well whoever it is is obviously stalking you and not me."
He turns to me, "Maybe so but I'm not taking any chances." and he escorts me out to the car looking around the whole time.
I grab my laptop and we go back inside. Once I can get on the internet I go to the site Carlos had found and we are all standing there with our mouths on the ground. The headline reads: "Big Time Rush fighting over a fan."
Logan laughs, "So we are fighting over you I guess." He says trying to joke it off.
Kendall and James look at him, "Bro this is serious." they say together.
The smile disappears from Logan's face and he turns his attention back to the computer screen.
James reaches over me and scrolls down for the story. It reads:
"The members of Big Time Rush gave one fan the best birthday of her life but their real motives were to get close to her sister. It seems that three of the members of the band appear to be fighting over her."
My mouth is on the floor and I look at them all, "Is this true?"
Katie is in tears, "I knew you guys didn't like me." She turns to me, "This is all your fault sissy." and takes off running for the bathroom.
I get up to go after her, "I can't believe you guys. If you wanted me you shouldn't have used my sister to get to me. That is just wrong on so many levels. I don't like any of you so whatever your thinking you can stop!" and I take off after Katie.

I walk in the bathroom and Katie is crying her eyes out. She turns to me, "Just leave me alone. I knew they liked you but I didn't realize they were just using me. They are my idols and now I have nothing."
I start to walk over to her but feel a hand on my shoulder, "Let me handle this." and I see James.
He walks over to Katie, "We weren't using you. We really wanted you to have a great birthday. It was just a fluke that we liked your sister."
Hearing that sends my mind wandering again, 'WE liked your sister? Who was we?' I thought.
James continues, "We do like you. If you were a few years older..." and his voice trails off.
Katie looks at him questioningly, "Really? If I were older you would like me?"
James smiles at her, "We do like you. We just don't like you in that way because your to young. Besides," He turns to me and says, "Wouldn't it be cool if your sister was dating your idol?" He smiles at me.
I throw my hands in the air and turn around to walk out. 'If you think I'm going to date any of you then your fame has really gone to your head.' I think walking out of the bathroom.
Carlos comes over to me, "You have to understand they are always posting something crazy on the internet. They don't have any idea what is going on. They just make stuff up alot of times."
I look at Carlos, Kendall and Logan and ask, "So you guys aren't fighting over me? None of you want to go out with me?"
Kendall and Logan don't say a word but look around trying to act like they didn't hear me. Carlos puts his arm around me, "Trust me when I tell you that I am not trying to go out with you but you have to understand that people are always trying to get the 'scoop' on us." He looks at Logan and Kendall and starts to laugh, "We are famous after all."
James and Katie walk out of the bathroom holding hands and she is smiling again. I walk over, "I thought we established that your to old for her." I say to James.
He chuckles and says, "Katie and I have an understanding. She knows that we can't ever go out but that doesn't mean we can't flirt." He smiles at Katie and she smiles back at him.
I want to be irritated but he has managed to get her to smile again and she isn't looking at me with hate anymore so I let it go.
I turn to the guys, "I think its best we go home."
They all start to agree and are discussing who is going to ride with me when I stop them, "I think its best if Katie and I go by ourselves."
They start to object and I stop them, "No I think you guys have done enough. We are going home and going alone and that is final." I say irritated.