Big Time Hangout Part 15

He smiles, "They don't hate you. To be quite honest with you now that everything is out in the open I'm going to tell you a secret but you can't use it against anyone."
I look at him and nod and he puts up his pinky, "Pinky swear?" he asks.
I smile slightly, "Pinky swear." I say as I wrap my pinky around his. 
He takes my hand and our fingers intertwine and he just sits there holding my hand. He takes a deep breath almost like he is trying to work up the courage to tell me and finally starts, "We are all crazy about you. Even after this it doesn't change how we feel. Kendall is falling for you and Carlos already has. Logan thinks your awesome and wants you but I honestly think its only because he hasn't had a girlfriend in so long."
I look at him, "And you?"
He smiles at me, "I'm not in love with you like they are. I honestly think we would be better as friends." and quickly adds, "Don't get me wrong. I think your awesome but I just don't think we would do well together. When you left it was like a piece of me left with you and I can't go through my life wanting something I can't have. You have a life and I can't take you with me everywhere I go and I found out when you left that I can't bear the thought of leaving you behind and being without you so I have to get you out of my head and the only way to do that is not to be with you. I know it sounds a bit harsh but you have to know that you will ALWAYS have me in your life. I don't want to lose that."
I hug him, "Thank you. I really feel horrible that I hurt you guys but it helps me to know that you accept the fact that we couldn't be together." I let out a loud sigh, "I just hope the others come to see it that way."
He smiles at me and hugs me, "Trust me. They will come around."
We are in each others arms when Logan comes storming back in the house and before anyone can say anything he goes off, "Are you kidding me? You tell us you were dating us all and I come back in here to find you wrapped up in James' arms? I guess you made your decision!" and he turns to leave again but I run over and grab his arm stopping him.
I turn to James, "Can you give us a minute?" and James quietly gets up and on his way out of the room says, "If you need me I will be just in the other room."
I smile at him and kiss him on the cheek which infuriates Logan even more. I drag him to the couch and make him sit down, "I know you don't believe anything that comes out of my mouth but your going to listen to me anyway!" 
The anger in Logan's face turns to sorrow and he asks, "How could you do this? Why him?" 
I smile, "Logan, James and I aren't together. We are just friends. He ended it with me before any of this even happened. I know where I stand with him and now I need to know where I stand with you."
His eyes start to fill with tears, "Honestly (yn) I really don't know. I mean I'm crazy about you but I just don't think I can get over what you did."
I nod at him, "I can understand that. I have a hard time with your jealousy. I have never been able to deal with jealous people."
He puts his head in his hands, "So it was never me?"
I put my arm around his shoulder, "Logan, honestly there was a time when I thought maybe we could make it work but then you would turn around and I would see a side of you I didn't like." I feel so bad saying this to him but he has to know, "I honestly don't think we are good for each other."
He stands up and walks away from me. With his back to me he says, "Honestly I hope you find happiness. I'm just sorry it couldn't be with me." He turns back to me, "I really do care about you and you are really an amazing person. I'm so sorry we pushed you to this but I promise you its over. I won't put anymore pressure on you and I'm here if you need me."
I breathe a small sigh of relief, "Logan can we just be friends and start over?" I ask.
He walks back to the couch and says, "Its going to be hard. I just want to touch you and kiss you but I promise I will try. Just don't get upset if I keep my distance." and he turns to walk out of the room.
I'm sitting there in my thoughts when Katie says to me, "Its almost time for all the people to get here. Why don't you go upstairs and get cleaned up."
I look at her, "Katie, what about Kendall and Carlos?"
She simply says, "They will be back. Don't worry."