Chapter 4

After being debriefed by Fury I went back to the training room because I needed to be alone right now. I was just hoping that Stark wouldn't show up.

    As I was punching the bag I started to remember everything that happened to me when I was young

***STARTS FLASHBACK***

Age 4

"Honey, I want you to lay down on this table, now you will feel a slight pinch in your elbow then it will all be over."

"Ow! AHHHHHHHH! Mommy whats happening to me?!"

"It's ok honey, I'm just altering your DNA."

"Whats that?"

"I'll explain it to you later dear."

"Okay, mommy."

"If you survive that long."

Age 8

"Mommy! Mommy, where are you!? Mommy!"

I started crying uncontrolably. I lost my balance and tripped over, I dragged myself next to a wall behind a garbage bin and curled up in a ball. Thats when the electricity started, at first it was just a little bit but as I got even more scared it became more and more and I eventually caused an electrical storm

Age 20

"Captain I know this is all new to you but please I'm trying to help you."

"How old are you?"

"Pardon?"

"How old are you?"

"20."

"And you work for the military?"

"S.H.I.E L.D. isn't excatly the military, but; yes I do workfor them."

"Your too young. Why are you teaching me? Your too young to know about this."

"Captain, I know more about this than you think."

"Like what?!"

"Don't you dare shout at me when I am trying to help you! Did you go through a living hell? Get experimented on by your parents everyday since you were 4!?! I didn't think so!"

"Oh, boohoo you were a lab rat. At least you weren't in a war! AT LEAST YOU HAVN'T LOST THE ONLY PEOPLY YOU CARE ABOUT!"

At that I didn't know what was going on in me. The walls froze and electricity surged through them. I felt blackness cover my eyes and my body set on fire. I felt my midnight black angel wings leaving tattoo form and become real. At this point I lost it.

"WHO ARE YOU TO ME?! YOU ARE NO ONE!!!!!!!"

***ENDS FLASHBACK***

    At the end of my flashback I let out one of the hardest punches I have ever done. So hard that I ripped the punch bag off of all of the chains, the four at the top and the one at the bottom to keep it in place.

"Lady Mortem, are you okay?"

"Oh, hey Thor. Yeah I'm fine. Just taking a little bit of anger out."

"Of course Lady Mortem."

"Thor, please call me Nemisis."

"Okay Nemisis. If you are sure you're okay I shall leave now."

"I'm okay. Oh, and if you see Ward can you tell him that I will either be in here or in my room?"

"Of course Nemisis."

"Thanks Thor. See you later."

"Goodbye."

And with that he left, so I turned around, picked up another bag and placed it back on the chains. I still had alot of things to think about like Why did Director Fury call me in? Why not anybody else? He knows how unstable I can be sometimes, yet he still called me in? Why?

A/N: I am SO sorry for not updating. I've been at my nans house and haven't had a chance to get on the internet. To make up for not updating I will post an extra chapter. Again I am SO sorry. Anyway, hope you enjoy!!