Chapter 7

I walked into the training room at 7 am. I knew non of the Avengers would be in here as the only ones who would be up this early are Natasha and Clint. I walked over to the benches at the wall and put my bag down. I took out my radio/CD player and placed it on the floor. I looked through my list of music on my phone and decided to play the album 'Wretched And Devine: The Story Of The Wild Ones' by my favourite band: Black Veil Brides. The first song I decided to play was 'Shadows Die' as it helps me train. I took out one of the apponent holograms I designed, and selected 'Hand-to-hand' 'Medium' 'Single match'. Since I designed them I made them so they could read my body language and act like a real human in a fight and instead of me going straight through them, since there holograms, I can actually hit them and feel it when they hit me, except it doesn't hurt. I pressed play, turned it up and placed the hologram on the floor, as I only had to hit it with my foot for it to start. Once I knew the slow intro was about to become fast I hit start and as soon as it speed up I started to punch, kick, flip and dodge every attack, and I did it all alonge to the music (which I must say I'm pretty proud of).

    As soon as the song stopped so did the fight, I won anyway. I walked over to my bag to get my water, when all of a suddon I heard clapping coming from above me, up the stairs where the entrance was. There stood every single Avenger, Tony Stark included. But what suprised me most was the fact that Stark was the one clapping.
"I gotta say, you're pretty fast on your feet, Mortem." Wait did Stark just give me a compliment?
"Thanks." I replied cautiously
"Funny last name; Mortem."
"It's Latin."
"For what, may I ask?"
"Death." I answered coldly, receiving shocked looks from everyone but Natasha, well she can speak Latin.
"Oh."
I turned around and played 'Rebel Love Song' from the album 'Set The World On Fire'. I closed my eyes as I let the music take control and let the fire and ice run through my veins. As the first verse started I through a fire ball at the targets then an ice shard. He wouldn't stop talking, asking me questions, just plain irritating me.

"Hey, Mortem!"

"What?!" I replied clearly irritated and thowing an ice shard at him.

"Woah, chill. Anyway, I just wanted to say that Fury just got a heads up about where our walking freak-show is."

"Okay, I'll be there in five. Thanks."

"Alright, just be quick. You know Fury's not a patient man."

"He is with me. See you up there."

A.N: I'm so sorry I havn't updated in ages, I've just had zero ideas and no time. I'M SORRY! And I'm sorry that this is really short.