32; cuddles (tom)

the sun was streaming through your curtains, you groan and stretch out your body, tangling your feet within the sheets. you're careful not to wake tom up but it doesn't work.

"morning beautiful." tom traces random patterns on your arm.

"good morning." you place your hand on his cheek and bring your lips to his.

"what do you want for breakfast?" you ask him, but he doesn't respond. seconds later he holds your arm, not allowing you to leave.

"mmmmh, stay." he groans.

"tom, i need to get up and make breakfast, i have work soon."

"five more minutes?" you see him do his famously cute face, pouting slightly.

"tom." you try your best to hide your smile. how did you get lucky enough to have him as your amazing fiancé?

tom moves his arm (which he leant on his head) and grasped your waist. tom pulled you down and kissed you. he started prodding and poking you which eventually turned into a tickle fest.

"okay, fine, five more minutes! but that's it." you lay back down and feel tom shuffle closer to you, his body heat radiating onto you. you turned over to face him and ran your hand through his hair. so soft. his delicate eyes look at yours. he brings your lips to your own once again, and you melt into it.

you can till that this will not last five minutes, but instead go on for longer, since tom is just too irresistible.

a/n: sorry for the slow updates! i'm in the middle of exams right now, i've done 11 but i have 12 left! just two more weeks then a long summer! -tash