Who are you

The prince, the one who rejected me, was holding me back... all he said was "Don't" but it calmed me down! Then I had memories of him harassing me, so I push him away! People around us gasp, because no one has pushed away the prince! except for me... He looked a bit shocked aswell and just asked "Who the hell are you? I was only trying to help?" I take a step back and laugh. "Who am I? Look at that, your majesty doesn't know who the most powerful person in this whole world is! Looks like your not as smart as they say." I chuckle, and walk away from here to escape reality! and in order to escape reality I must go to sleep! When no one is looking I teleport my self to my room and force myself to meditate. All I see is an endless black, but now there is a silver speck. It is becoming larger and larger into a palace. The palace of GODS. I walk in and go straight to my father. Seemingly, he looks knowingly sensed my presence. All he does is stare and I stare right back awaiting for him to break the silence. He blinks knowing I have won, and I grin.  "Well, since you have won this challenge, I shall award you, for looking into the eyes which could burn you right there right now, and also make it so you would cease to exist. You were brave sweetheart! When you wake up, you will have what you desired for so long. Your Sou-" I was shook as someone took me out of my state. I couldn't here the last part and could tell my father was angry because of the sky! My vision clears and I see the prince again. He looks as if studying me. "For a Prince, you can't seem to read. It pacifically says dorm 101. MY DORM. NOT. YOURS. SO. GET. THE HELL. OUT!" He just smiles, honestly he is really pushing me to kill him right here, right now! "I finally figured it out. Your my fiancée, the girl who ran away at our engagement!" I got of my bed and pushed him down, smelling the air; I knew something was wrong there was a different scent in the air. An intoxicating. Delicious. Wonderful. Aroma. The most handsome boy I ever seen stepped out of the shadows. I could see his abs and say the toned line and felt my self heating up. I didn't even notice, but he came closer to me, and just whispered in my ear "I know who you are..." but he disappeared back in the shadows. I looked in my room for him, but didn't find him he just disappeared. I looked back at the prince and he looked at my weirdly "Who the hell are you talking to?" I ignore him, heading out to the window for a run!