guilty ending

author- so I felt guilty on not giving this story an endng, so this is epilogue, from my point of view

The future queen, immediately dropped out of school, because she already knew everything thanks to her lifetime. Since she is emotionless she went to heavens to take her place. Because of these change in events, her soul mate died. He died trying to find her, yet the queen did not ever find out. Forever was she emotionless, ruling the world. Eventually she looked at earth to see a trouble making boy who was killed by a girl who was depressed. Definitely a strange event of stories. She was tired and looking for a heir for the heavens. The boy and girl together would be perfect option. So she sent one of her subordinates to get them, test them if they are ready.  The subordinate was secretly not only testing them but was going to give them a quest to get her queen's emotions back!  

If you guys want to find out the boy and girl's point of view please read, reincarnated as a fat villain, one of my books, just go to my page and you shall find it! {(you probs already know that tho) god I am sucha dumbass)! Also please vote and follow me. That is if you want to, you are not mandated to do so! But I would like it if you did!!!!