?.

Jimin slowly moved forward, sitting down on the edge of the cliff as his eyes wondered all around the beautifull landscape.

"What would you do if you saw him again"

Jungkook asked as he moved cloaser to Jimin, setting down beside him slowly.

"I would be happy..."

Jimin mumbled as he moved closer to Jungkook only to feel a sudden warmth which came from the jacket the other placed over him.

"It's sad that i wasn't able to make more memories, i can't even remember most if mine" Jimin mumbled as his eyes locked ongo the crimson moon "how about we make memories? Togeather"

Jimin said with a smile, recieving a nod from Jungkook as he reached his hand over, taking Jimin's one lightly into his before pulling it up to his lips as he placed them over the smaller males knuckled with a small humm "id love to"

The wind begun to fall as Jungkook laced their fingers togeather, forgetting for a split second that this wasn't the way things were meant to end.
But before he realised it was far too late, Jimin could already feel Jungkook fully icy hands which sucked out all the beat from Jimin's ones.
Leaving him in confusion as he looked up.

"Why are your hands so cold?" Jimin tilted his head as he placed Jungkook's hands inbetween his, slowly rubbing against them as he lifted them up to his lips before blowing lightly over them.
Creating friction between his palms. But Jungkook's hands didn't seem to take even the smallest amount of head which made Jungkook somewhat nauseous, he should have pulled away.
But Jimin didn't give up, he lined Jungkook's hands with his lips before blowing his warm breath onto the others hands one more time.

Yet no matter how much Jungkook enjoyed Jimin's warmth wraping around his cold pale skin, His body was ice cold, and Jimin was so warm it could practically melt him.

And so Jungkook pulled his hand away before forcing a smile over his lips, just play it off he though as he placed his hand on the side of Jimin's cheek before replying "it's a condition, my heart stops pumping blood through my vains and I'm left cold"

But i don't have a heart

"It makes my skin cold frail and quite pail making me look like a living corpse, you must have been frightened.."

Funny how the truth seems more like a lie

"Ohh...sorry well I guess I will be theone to be your personal heater the" Jimin smuled as he pulled Jungkook's jacket so it covered the both of them "now we can both be warm...togeather"

Jimin hummed as he faced Jungkook before feeling the sheet of darkness fall over their heads, making it seem like the light was no longer there in the first place. But then again there was the moon, it's shine was no longer as white like heaven but redder than hell.

However no matter what, Jimin thought it was beautifull. He loved it back then too.

Jimin blew the frost that formed in his mouth, the heat from his mouth creating a thick fog which fell upon his eyes.

Jungkook's gaze following the width of Jimin's lips as silky smoke evaporated out, seeing how focused Jimin's eyes were on the moon.

But this wasn't good, even though the mood was partly covered by the clouds Jungkook coulden't stop the moment he felt his blood pumping faster through his blue vains, feeling the sudden dryness which numbed out his sensorsin his lips before he looked back over at Jimin.

The moonlight was making him lose control.

It felt like it all happened in a flash the moment he found himself ontop of the small fair creature, watching with his sharp eyes the shaky peachy cheeks which gasped for air at the sudden impact of their bodies colliding together.

"W..what are you doing.

"You wanted to make memories.... lets do it, well only if you are willing to" Jungkook struggled to play it off as he leant into Jimin's lips.

"B..but didn't we already start making memories t...togeather? So what do you m..mean" Jimin stuttered as he looked up into Jungkook's sharpened eyes, it was hard but he felt himself soften at the inocent male infront of him.
He didn't want to scare him, nor hurt him.
He just had to keep calm.
But it was hard as he looked down, sewing Jimins puppy dog eyes staringup at him with such spark.

Jungkook ran his fingertips against the side of Jimin's cheek before slowly placing his lips over Jimin's, feeling the shorter males breath hitched into the soft kiss as his eyes widened before soften as he placed his hands against Jungkook's broad muscular chest.
Why? He wasn't sure why but it didnt fell wrong.

Jungkook let his lips gently move over Jimin's, allowing himself to explore those beautifull lips but making sure to keep his eye on Jimin's expression.
He didn't want him to be scared.

But he felt himself being pulled cloaser by Jimins arms which wrapped around his torso, it all was perfect.

But at what price?