..

The branches brushed past the dewy morning while swaying in the cold elasticated wind which spread over the solidified ground, it was morning.
Even though he woulden't have felt any warmth from Jungkook anyway, his presence wasn't there either.
Jimin woke up alone on the oversized bed.

Having his eyes drooping heavily as he scanned his surroundings, yesturday sure was a wierd day.
And yet it was the best one as of lately, he got to spend some time alone with Jungkook.
He coulden't have asked for anything better.
A small yawn slipped out from Jimin's lips as he pushed himself up from the bed  before making his way out of the room.

But as he got go the ground layer of the house he was yet to find the other, maybe he went outside Jimin thought as he walked towards the door only to freeze, his eyes set on Jungkook.
He would have jumped onto him in any other circumstance if not of the fact that his eyes focused on the red liquid which left trails running down Jungkooks lips, his clothes painted in the most vigorously splattered crimson paint.

"Wha...JIMIN?! W....d..don't look!!" Jungkook suddenly Jumped up and tripped trying to rubb away the liquid  which stained his skin.

As Jimins eyes ossolated as he stood there by the doorsteps, it was the early morning.
The fog had fell down low, occupying the ground and yet from a couple metres away he could see it, a dead motionless animal which layed lifeless on the ground.
Surrounded by close to non existent puddle of its own blood, non existent because it didnt have much of it left.
Jimin tried to ignore it but all he could do is stare.
It was a cat, his cat.

"j...Jungkook t... what have you done-"

"I..im sorry im a monster...j..just kill me already" Jungkook bit down on the inside of his lips as he stared down onto his blood stained hands, the only way he could avoid eyecontact with him Jimin, he coulden't bare to see the expression of disgust, betrayed over his face.
Jimin watched as the other sunk his claws into his own flesh. "The never ending t..thurst i...I cant stop it"

Jimin froze for a second, using his small palms to cover his mouth as he felt tears gently rolling down his face, he could smell the strong stench of blood climbing up his nostrils as he shook his head looking away feeling his stomach clenching onto itself.

"W..why him t..though?" Jimin spoke with onesingke breath as he stared there shaken.

"I..i wanted to get your s..stuff and...h..he followed so I tried to take him back whe.."

Jimin bit down on his lip before he turned his head to face Jungkook, he wanted to scream and curse out. Smack him and let him know that what he did was wrong, but in the end all he did was take his hand as he made his way back inside.
Pulling him towards the bathroom before pushing him forward, avoiding any possible eye contact.

"T..take a shower....i..ill clean up"

Jimin spoke emotionlessly as he swiched on the hot water shower, but before he could even step out Jungkook pulled him back into the hot running water causing Jimin to slip as he stared up at Jungkook with teary eyes.