Ready

What was it again? Winder summer maybe spring, it was hard to tell as Jimin couldent help but melt beneath Jungkook's delicate touch.

He looked down, and there it lied. The box of toys that he'd happily destroy.
Jimin tapped Jungkook on the shoulder to lt him down, and so he did unwillingly.
He wanted to hold him for longer, to feel his overflowing warmth transferring through his cold lifeless skin.
Jungkook didnt pay much attention as Jimin slowly reached down before picking up the box, he didn't face Jungkook. He couldn't with what he was about to do.

"Y....you asked me to throw this one away, ill do so now so.. you can rest" Jimin smiled weakly as he moved in a way that would make sure Jungkook coulden't see the content of the box.

But Jungkook didn't fall for it as he rushed forward, lifting the box up out of Jimins hands before chocking on his own  words "w...wha- TRASH?!" Jungkook walked infront of Jimin blocking his way " W... WAIT WAIT!!...why would i want to throw it away? these mean the world to me.." he said as he looked down at Jimin.

But Jimin didn't turn around to look at Jungkook "no...you have grown out of these years agoe, and nether the less the kid that these belonged to must of forgotten about these years agoe" he said, trying to keep his cool as he begun walking to the trashcan while passing Jungkook who was frozen in shock.

"Sorry" he whispered beneath his breath.

But Jungkook leant forward as he quickly griped onto Jimin's arm, spinning him around to face him as he shook his head in disbelief "why? That kid ment the world to me and i haven't seen him in years. It's a memory of him i cherish, if I don't ever see him again adleast I have these" he spat out his words.

"And no one can throw out something like this" he protested "and even if they are just toys they have meanings...and memories behind them" Jungkook could feel the stinging behind his eyes, the frustration. Jimin was about to throw something that once belonged to him.... . the memories, his entire childhood. Everything will end up in dirt.

"W..well maybe sometimes you need to throw those memories away so they don't haunt you, even though the burden of those memories will stay with the other person.... you will become a hoarder at this rate" he said as he droped them into the bin feeling his heart crack slowly.

"Y..you told me to throw them away ...."

Jungkook felt blood running through his vains, he told Jimin to throw away these memories? Why the hell did he do that?

Jungkook took one last deep breath, filling his lungs with the burning oxygen as he looked away "i think you better go...." Jungkook stuttered while clenching his fists the moment his gaze  sharpened "im sorry but i don't think i want to be anywere near you right now." He breathed out letting all the oxygen out.

Jimin could see how mad Jungkook was, he really did mean something to him.

But at this rate, they were both going to get hurt.