Right

It took a while before he finally stepped out, droplets of now fruity scented water running down his legs as he looked up at his smoky reflection in the mirror before picking up his towel and wraping it around his torso.

He coulden't remember the last time he was this exausted, with a small cloth he whipped the now reflective glass before reaching for his toothbrush and brushing his teeth.
His eyes wandered aroud the room before settling over one designated point over his neck, he tilted his head to the while bushing his fingers lightly over the mark only to wince at the pepetual stinging sensation.
Most likely some insect bite he thought to himself, but it sure must have been one agitated bug.

And then it hit him once again, the overwhelming  drowsiness, his body exausted after yesturday even though he did pretty much nothing.
I was wierd but he wasn't too worried to analyse it.

Jimin walked over to his room once he was done and hummed as the moment he picked out a new shirt before walking downstairs, this day felt more like a feaver dream than reality as he set the cettle on. He sighed and looked up thinking of a idea, he could help Jungkook unpack today.

He was still half asleep, but even so he made his way over to Jungkook's house, he wasn't sure why he did so it hour hesitation.
He just stepped out into the breeze the moment he had the idea. 
It was much colder, and yet he didn't seem to pay much attention to the weather as he knocked on Jungkook's door.

"Im comming."

Jungkook spoke in a irritated tone as he headed to the door, Jimin blinked before sighing as he leant against the door while glancing down at the ground.
He must have not been the only one to wake up on the wrong side of the bed.

"Shit"

Jimin mumbledthe secondhe realised...

But the door suddenly swung open with a irritated Jungkook on the other side, well that was till his eyes set on Jimin.
Even more so once he noticed what Jimin was wearing, or more so what he wasn't.

"Well well well i see your pants disapear as soon as you see me, what a shame. That's the fun part" he said as he glanced back at Jimin who was Pulling his shirt as far down as he could.

"I'll go ba..."

Jimin was about to say as he turned around feeling his cheeks light up from embarecement, but before he could even take a single step he could feel his body being twisted around untill his face was millimetres away from Jungkooks.

"Come on in, ill get you a pair" he chuckled with a slight smirk as he rolled his hands down Jimin's hips, causing him jump up before he lightly smacking Jungkooks hand away from embarecement as he buried hisface into his hands.

"Ok chop chop get inside before you show mr David your nice peachy ass ok" he teased as he closed the door behind, watching as Jimin's cute little butt bounced with every step.

"Damn... those genes do pass on"

"You said somthing?"

"N...no!! All good in the rear!"

"Wha... anyway this is so not fair why am i this forgetful" Jimin sighed as he looked over at Jungkook "you could hurry you know, this isn't the best view you could have right now"

Jimin muttered beneath his breath in slight furstration only to recieve a frown from the other.
Personally Jungkook thought that Jimins ass was the best thing to look at on days like these, it was like a piece of art. Or maybe even better than that.

'Well i see you have unpacked quite a bit, you should of called me over to help you with the heavier objects" Jimin said as he sat down on the floor, pulling his shirt down over his knees.

Jungkook's eyes set on Jimin before his eyes traveled to the side to the pickture laying right beside Jimin, it was a pickture of him when he was younger. In Jungkook's arms.

"Fuck" Jungkook mumbled beneath under his breath.

Now? How is he going to do this without being suspicious.