The Matchmaker ver. 2.0

From FP, I forgot this version actually existed...

First Published: Dec 19, 2012

Last Updated: Feb 14, 2013

Words: 11,797

Summary:

A matchmaker by the name of 'Malt' is famous for helping love-sick teens through her blog. Everyone wants to find out her true identity; everyone except talented high school girl Malisa...AKA Malt.

Title: The Matchmaker

Category: Fiction » Romance

Author: blueee

Language: English, Rating: Rated: K+

Genre: Romance/Humor

Published: 12-18-12, Updated: 02-14-13

Chapters: 9, Words: 11,797

Chapter 1: ichi

The Matchmaker – ichi

-MALT-

A/N: I AM SUPER DUPER SORRY. I am reuploading this and rewriting some parts...My Personal Pet the rewrite...ugh...don't ask L And...thank my friend Sarah for reminding me about this xD I don't have as many ideas as before so please bear with me.

I logged on to my computer for the purpose of checking my email. The first email I saw was from my classmate, Jessica.

From: Jessica

To: Malisa

Subject: Thank You!

YOU ARE awesome! The blog link YOU sent me was awesome! Matchmaker Malt gave me some great advice. Now, I think I have the courage! Thank you thank you thank you so so so so much! You should save the link too, you may need it in the future ;) THANKS AGAIN!

Jessie

"So, you've helped yet another love sick teen?" A voice asked from behind.

I turned around surprised, only to find it was Dominic.

"I didn't help them, Malt did..." I replied, turning back to face the screen.

"Yes, Malt did. But isn't Malisa and Malt the same person?" Dom asked, teasing me.

I remained silent – I didn't need to answer – it was the truth after all. I, Malisa, may just be an ordinary high school girl to most people's eyes, but in fact I'm also the famous teen Matchmaker known as Malt. That is my biggest secret, and the only people who know are Dom and my two best friends.

"You are awesome?" Dom smirked. "Doesn't she mean 'Malt is awesome'?"

I glared at him, knowing he was right. Malt helped people via her blog which was created with the intention to express some of my so called 'feelings'. But you know what? My 'feelings' seem to be quite common in normal teenagers too; to the point they thought I was an expert after only a few blog entries.

It started with a few people asking for my opinion on what they should do with problems every teenager had, but after a while, it seemed that more and more people came to ask for advice on various things. Some things I didn't even have experience in, I just said what I felt was right and it turns out, what I thought was the right thing seemed to really satisfy my readers, especially topics on love. Therefore, I became known as Matchmaker Malt or the girl who has to deal with the angsty teenagers and their simple love problems.

"What are you doing here, anyways? What about your other friends?" I asked Dom, slightly annoyed at him teasing me.

"They're doing reckless stuff as usual. Oh and I'm here because Irene threatened to tell my friends that I used to play with dolls with you guys if I didn't come and get you." He shrugged.