My Personal Pet ver. 1.0

From FP, my first ever story that wasn't for school. Written by 13-year-old me. (I'm 16 now...)

First Published: Oct 22, 2010

Last Updated: July 7, 2011 (Update Notice: May 8, 2013)

Words: 10,471

Chapters: 6

Summary:

How does someone who's always been poor end up being the personal pet of spoiled, handsome rich brat, Leon Phantomhive? That's exactly what happened to Yuki; one mess just leads to another when she finds out only Leon can help her...

Title: My Personal Pet

Category: Fiction » Romance

Author: ChocoMalt

Language: English, Rating: Rated: T

Genre: Romance/Drama

Published: 10-22-10, Updated: 05-08-13

Chapters: 6, Words: 10,471

Chapter 1: Prologue

My Personal Pet

Chapter 1: Prologue

XXXXXX

I watched as the models walked down the catwalk in ravishingly exquisite clothing, wondering how they managed to move so gracefully. I didn't really know what I was doing here; the only reason I would waste my time working for the gorgeous, spoiled, rich celebrities is because they paid the best money. It really is a pain having to listen to them brag about their wealthy lifestyles and seriously, I can't believe they are so picky! Some people can't even afford the beads or sashes on these dresses!

Elli always tells me not to work too hard but Jake and I both know that we have to work hard in order to become rich or at least not poor, that's why I hate spoiled brats and princesses; they don't have to work very hard and can get anything they want, but what would I know? I'm not rich.

"Yuki, Yuki! Could you please help me with my make up?" Ally yelled from across the dressing room.

I made my way backstage to help Ally. It was my job for today as a backstage helper at this particular fashion show in which my best friend just happened to model for.

"Yuki-chan, you really shouldn't work too hard, it's bad for you." Will reminded me as he emerged next to us, after having been on the catwalk a few minutes earlier.

The twins, Allison and William Evergreen, have been with me for as long as I can remember. When my mother died, they were with me. When my father remarried, they were with me. When my father died, they were with me. They've always been there for me whenever I needed them.

Since both my biological parents are in heaven, I live with my step-mother, Naomi Hartley, (whom I just call step-mom), my step-sister and my half-brother. We live in South-town, the poorer part of the country - with North-town being the wealthier. Our house is next to the Evergreen's but they are not as poor they were in the 'normal' category of wealth, so you could probably imagine what our house looked like next to theirs.

My biological father was Louis Walker, a very mysterious man and according to what I remember, he was also half French. He married three times, probably something common for people that time...I don't know. His first wife was Emily Rivera, who is also the mother of my half-brother, Jacob Rivera, whom everyone simply calls Jake. From photos that Jake carries of his mother; I could tell that she was an extremely kind and gentle lady. Jake had father's messy chocolate-brown and his mother's soft, baby-blue eyes. Sadly, she passed away giving birth to Jake. Father's second wife was my mother, Akari Yamamoto, who was Japanese. That's right, I'm half Japanese; my name is Yuki Yamamoto. I don't remember much about my mother since she died only a few years after I was born. Father's third wife was step-mom, who already had a daughter a year younger than me. She is my step-sister, Elizabeth Hartley; Elli for short. He mysteriously died after marrying step-mom, and she disallowed us from using his surname.