The Fate Of A Spy CookyeLord ver.

From GOOGLE DOCS, never been published. Written together with CookyeLord.

Excuse the changes in writing style, we took turns writing and adding to the story.

Last Updated: Nov 28, 2011

She was racing against the clock, thirty seconds left. She was getting closer, she could feel it, it was life or death.So many wires, one wrong move and she was done for. She tried pulling the red wire, the time sped up. She panicked. The clock was ticking. Her heart raced. Her breath was unstable. Her hands trembled. Remembering what she had learned she pulled the blue wire disconnecting the bomb. She was safe.

Her body slumped to the floor, smiling, she was breathing heavily. Sweats were pouring down her smooth face. She tugged a stray strand of her dark chocolate hair behind her ear. Men in white costumes rushed to her aid. She had completed the test. She was officially a spy, something that she was raised to be, something that ran in her blood. Her parents would have been proud of her, if only they were alive.

"Charlotte! I did it! I did it!" She ran home, eagerly, jumping up and down. Her emerald green eyes were glowing with happiness.

"Congratulations, Aria! Mother and father would be proud." Her sister congratulated her with a kind smile, her gentle oceanic blue eyes twinkled with delight. "What would you like for dinner?" She asked, tying up her long, light chocolate brown hair.

"I don't mind, just make a lot of it! I'm starving." Aria replied as she presented her spy certificate to her sister.

"Arietta AKA Azalea, is officially a spy of Le Flora International Spy Academy for Girls." She read out with pride. After reading it, she placed the certificate neatly on a special shelf near dining table, next to her sister's.

The sweet aroma of the food filled the whole Victorian-styled house making the younger of the girls starting to drool. She waited with anticipation for her older sister to finish cooking that delicious meal so that she would be able to taste it.

When dinner was served, Aria munched down everything that was placed in front of her. She made sure that every grain of rice was cleared off her plate and even asked for seconds. Charlotte merely smiled, and offered her sister more.

Dinner passed by with a comfortable silence, nothing was said between the two sisters but with just one look, they each knew what the other was thinking. After finishing their meals, Aria knew her duty and cleaned the plates whilst her sister went to take a shower.

After she was done, Aria turned off the lights in the kitchen and climbed up the wooden stairs; she was exhausted and was hoping for a good night's sleep. She took her shower and got ready for bed. She closed her eyes and let the darkness engulf her. Within a few mere minutes, her head jerked and she shot upwards in to a sitting position, it was that dream again. The dream about that mysterious boy.

She threw the covers off and raced for her sister's room. Spies weren't supposed to be afraid of anything but at the moment it didn't matter to her, she needed the comfort of her sister. Running down the corridor, she cried, "Charlotte! Charlotte! Charlotte!"

Banging the door with all her might, she cried again, "Open! Please, open the door!" Within seconds, her sister appeared at the door, her hair was messy her eyes were filled with worry. The moment the door was opened, Aria jumped in to her sister's arms, eyes filled with tears. Charlotte didn't need an explanation, she just let her sister slowly drift off and the night passed by like the dream didn't even occur.