Chapter 17

Chapter 17

Yoongi put an arm around Jimin's waist, and everything was fun and exciting until Jimin felt wet kisses on his neck. He widened his eyes, and tensed up. Yoongi could even feel that. He put a hand on Jimin's thigh, slowly caressing him. 

"Hyung..." "Hm?" "I-I don't think this i-is a go-good idea." Yoongi looked at him. "You're not going to say no to me...are you?" he faked a small pout. "Of-of course not." "Good," he whispered, before laying Jimin down. 

Yoongi turned off the tv and continued the evening by touching Jimin. Touching the boy places he had never been touched. Making the boy red of embarrassment as he didn't even understand why sounds were coming out of his mouth. 

"I'll be gentle baby..." Yoongi said when the boy started squirming around a bit. And right before Yoongi could put a hand on his prince part, Jimin started crying as he freaked out. "Minie?" Yoongi got off him. 

"Hey...calm down baby," he spoke when he noticed that Jimin wasn't calming down any time soon. He kept heavily breathing, as the rest of his body just...froze. And Yoongi was well aware of what was happening.

"I'll right back, okay?" He hurried off into the kitchen to find a paper bag. He helped the poor boy sit up slowly as he put the bag to his mouth. "Here...inhale and exhale. Can you do that for me? Come on." Yoongi started to calm down as Jimin slowed down his breathing. 

"Panic attack?" 

"Mhm." 

"I'm sorry."