"Sundae" Sendak x Reader

"Sundae" Sendak x Shy Reader

Authors note: This was requested by @Starflower1206 . This is a great story. I wrote it kind of fast, but I am still proud of it. I hope you enjoy the story! If you'd like me to write something for you, just leave a comment below!
———————-

"Haxus, Is there anyone else that doesn't have a training partner ?"

"Yes, in fact. It's (insert name here). She's been training by herself lately ."

"Why is that?"

"No idea, sir. She's still new and she's apart of an all male crew...you can figure why."

"Well...she's going to have to grow out of that. Who else doesn't have a training partner?"

"No one. Everyone else is paired up including myself. "

"Hmm..she'll have to work with me."

"I doubt that would work sir. She doesn't talk much, she sits by herself , and she doesn't participate much in our activities in the social hall."

"Who is this (insert name here) again? Pull up her picture."

Haxus maneuvers his mouse and pulls up your electronic file. Both of them look suddenly surprised. Both stared at your photo wide eyed and nearly drooled over your photo. The picture was just a normal photo, really. Your hair was pinned back into a ponytail, your skin was perfectly clear ( thank god you drank so much water on Earth ) , and you wore the most beautiful earrings. You loved to wear flower like earrings or shiny ones that made your face look wonderful. You didn't like makeup though, it made people look fake. Your were in shape, while on Earth, you were an exerciseoholic. You jogged every morning, played basketball on alternate days, and you lifted weights. The uniform looked snug on your body but that made it look great. Yes exercising took a lot out of you but it was worth it.

"That's who (insert name here) is?"

"Yes, sir," Haxus said smiling.

"Now it all makes sense."

"What do you mean, sir?"

"That woman isn't slick. Every time I look up she's always staring at me. Then once I wave back she doesn't do any thing."

"Really? I doubt that. She may be shy but I know she's not THAT shy."

"I bet she is. Isn't she next door?"

"I believe so."

"Then lets go."

——-

In the next room you were training by yourself with an automatic fake dummy. The dummy wasn't advanced on skills at all but it still gave a great work out. You practiced multiple tactics that you were told to improve on. You felt very confident in your improvement but of course that doesn't mean anything until the commander asses you.

Commander Sendak.

What a man he was. Not only was he powerful but he was loyal to Zarkon. If he had a spouse, he'd be loyal to her to. He was strong, very buff, and he could destroy an enemy with one hit. The thoughts of him clouded your mind almost 24/7. It's like a high school crush. He was to hot and so out of your league that you didn't even try to ask him out. What made it worse was the majority of female commanders, generals, and lieutenant always brushed up on him. They laugh and giggle at his bad jokes. They'd feel his biceps on his real arm, they'd even massage his back! Women were such suck ups. It annoyed you a bit but you managed to keep your barf under control. Suddenly, there was a knock at the door.