I never said you couldn't~

I watch as Jack slumps to his knees on the floor with his head in his hands. His phone smashed on the floor where he cries. I put away the knife and place it on the coffee table, because since I was only in boxers, I had no pockets on me. I hesitate before I begin to walk towards him. Afraid of an outburst.

"J-Jack are you okay-" Jack snaps his attention to me, his eyes red but angered. I step back knowing this was a bad idea to disturb him.

"Do I look okay Mark?" He whispers in a harsh tone. Standing up, looking me dead in the eyes. "Watch yourself, Mark. My dad made it sound as though he's in the same city as us now. He's looking for me and he'll look for you next." Jack warns before walking off. Hitting my shoulder with his as he stomps past me. The sound of a door slamming following. Causing me wince.
The gears is my head clunk to a start, grinding in reverse whenever I had an idea on what to do with this situation. Taking me back to the start where I first started thinking. I groan and rub my temples with closed eyes. Annoyed at myself for not being able to process it faster. ButI know now I need to keep a pocket knife on me to protect both myself and Jack from his dad.
I sigh and hang my head, pity for Jack breaking my heart. I walk down the hallway to the door of his room and knock.

"Jack, please let me in"

"Just fuck off Mark" his voice is dead flat and muffled by the door.

"Jack, at least let me in to talk about it. I heard everything you yelled at him. Please just talk to me about it-"

"Oh why? So you can know about my stupid fuckin dad problems?!" Jack retorts making me wince at his harsh tone.

"If it makes you feel better, then talk to me... I wont force you to talk. I don't want to force you to do anything. But I want you to know that all I want to do is help you and see you be happy. I want to love you, I do love you no matter whats going on. Thick and thin I have you... and if anyone tries to hurt you, especially that bastard of your dad comes anywhere near you... It won't be pretty." silence filled the eerie space. "Look Jack, if there's anything I can do to make you happy... then let me know-" the clicking of the door latch. The door swings out and a teary Jack stands before me.

"I know you want to make me happy... And you do" He sniffles then rushes forward, tightly wrapping his arms around my waist and burying his face in my bare chest. "Can you hold me tight? Please? I don't want to fall apart" he asks, his voice cracking from tears. I huff out a breath from being winded. Feeling his tears that were foreign and tingly on my chest. I place one arm around him, the other holding the back of his head. I smile and coo sweet nothings to him. He sobs harder into my chest. I lean my head on his as I feel my own tears trying to form, I hate seeing him like this, its upsetting. But I need to stay strong for him. He's been through a lot more than I have that's for sure.

"Baby boy, would you like to just watch movies and cuddle on the couch all day? Doesn't have to lead anywhere. Would that make you feel better?" He nods sadly and wipes his eyes. Dragging and compelling me to the couch where he shoves me to sit then sits on my lap making me pathetically yelp. I bite my lip, trying to hold in a moan as he made himself comfortable on my lap. I feel my cheeks light up like rudolf as I move my arms to cuddle Jack on my lap. My arms wrapped around his waist area. Jack snuggling his back into my chest as I lean my head on top of his shoulder. Leaning my head against his ear. But I don't really know what I'm doing. I know I said this won't go anywhere more than cuddling on the couch; I'm staying true to my word.

"Thanks Mark, for being here for me. I know I can be a little-shite at times-" I cuddle him closer. Feeling a satisfied smile form across my face. His arms laying on top of mine.

"You aren't a little-shit Jack, you're an adorable teddy bear" I chuckle as I tighten my hug around him. He laughs and giggles with dainty screams between laughs. It was moments like these that I wish wouldn't end. Picture perfect moments... Just like Jack is - Perfect. I loosen my arms around his waist. He calms down but a smile still crosses his face.
On the Tv, Jack pulled up Netflix, scrolling through all the movies and series we could watch.

Shortly- about five minutes later, Jack sighs defeated. Shifting his head to look over his shoulder at me and smiling at me. Leaning back more into my chest.
"There's nothing good on" he complains, chuckling in frustration. His eyes giving away some of his hidden upset. I chuckle and cup my hands on his cheeks. Trying to sit up enough to be able to kiss him, but first, I take the time to gaze into his eyes. Those beautiful ocean pools, his pupils swelling the longer I gazed into his eyes.

"I love you Jack" I smile before closing my eyes and kissing his lips. Giving him a loving smile again as a blush with a loving smile form across his face. I lower my head back to his shoulder to place a kiss on his neck. He hums with a chuckle.

"You really can't help yourself can you?" Jack questions. I blush and instantly stop.

"S-sorry" I apologize and mentally slap myself 'get a hold of yourself Mark' I demand myself.

"What are you sorry about?" He asks teasingly in a seductive voice. Standing up to turn himself around, sitting back on my lap- but now facing me. Walking his fingers up my chest to my shoulders. Sliding up and over my shoulders to my neck with a smirk on his face, his thumbs massaging the sides of my neck. I purr and melt at his touch. Shivering in delight as his hands gently slide up my neck to be under my chin bone. His thumbs stroking my cheeks. "I never said you couldn't~" he tilts his head with his smirk growing wider.

"J-Jack are you sure you're okay with doing this? After what just happened with your dad?" I question, wondering if he wanted this just for relief. But I didn't get a reply. Instead Jack crashed his lips against mine, his fingers elevating my head and keeping me in the kiss. Deepening the kiss as I slide my hands onto his back, down to his ass sitting on my lap.

*Next chapter will be smut!*