Chapter 11- More Information

I groan, wanting to know more about where I came from, but I have to wait. Which is something I don't like doing. "I'm sure he's trying his best." Springtrap reassures me, for the hundredth time. "I know, but I just can't sit here and wait!" I tell him. "Well, you could get to know the others like Randy said." Springtrap says getting up from where we were sitting. "Come on, Pig Patch really wants to actually meet you."

We walk into a party room and Pig Patch looks at us, then runs full speed towards us. "HI!" He yells, I wince at it, but smile after to be nice. "Hello." We talk, and after an hour or so, Randy comes over to us. "I was looking for you, I now have more information on your past." I nod and turn to Pig Patch. "I'll talk to you later, okay?" "Okay! I have to help Happy Frog with the party decoration anyway." He walks away, I look back at Randy.

"Let's go back to my office, since that's where it is anyway." Me, Salvage Springtrap, and Randy reach his office, we walk inside and he walks over to his desk. "Here it is." He turns his computer around, so we can see it. "I found out that Afton Robotics have been shut down not to long ago, something about the robots they made were.... strange." Springtrap looks at him confused. "What's that supposed to mean?" "They made them to capture children, so they could either kill, or trap until they take them somewhere. To be experimented on, or for the owner of the place, to kill them himself." I shiver at that, and so does Randy. 

"But the good news is, your not made to do that." I sigh relieved. "So, are there any more bad things they did other than kill children with robots?" Springtrap asks. "Well no, but there was another big accident with the company." I look at him, interested in what he is saying.  "A animatronic bit a child's head back in 1983, and it was another one of the owner's children." Salvage Springtrap gasps. "That's horrible! Maybe that's why the owner of that company is killing kids, because wants his back." He says sadly, Randy nods slowly.

"Anything else that you found?" I ask, he nods and looks back at the screen. "I found where the location is, it's actually pretty far away, so I guess we'll have a road trip." I look at him confused. "Road trip? What do you mean?" "I mean, your coming. And so is Salvage Springtrap, Baby, and Molten. I thought since Baby is from Afton Robotics as well, she could know where she's from too. And go ahead and bring Molten since we're taking Springtrap." He gets up and stretches. "But first I got to pack up, since I'm a human and need certain things." He explains as he leaves the office. "Also, the place is about to open, so go ahead and go to the storage room." He tells us disappearing behind the wall.

We listen to him and go to the storage room, Molten and Baby were already there, talking to each other. "Hey guys." Springtrap greets while getting into a sitting position against the wall. "Hey!" They greet back.