Chapter 28- Spoopy

*Randy's pov*

After a few minutes of thinking Molten suddenly screeches.

"WAAAAAIT. BABY HAS THAT WEIRD AND UGLY CLAW THING MAYBE SHE CAN BREAK THE LOCK!"

Baby gives him a death glare while Mike and Lefty look surprised.

"Wow, Molten actually thought of something smart?" Mike said not believing the words he heard coming from Molten.

"Yep, maybe he's finally getting on the same level as us." Lefty mutters looking at the trap door.

I look at Baby.

"So.. You wanna break the l-"

"HELL YEAH I DO!" Baby shouts happily bringing her claw to the lock and crushing it under all the pressure she put through it.

Honestly that lock is me every single day.

"AWESOME! But Baby please don't have a potty mouth it's rude." Molten says crossing his wirey arms.

"Whatever. Anyways Randy, Mike, get your butts down there and see what down there!" Baby rushes basically dragging me to the now opened trap door.

I can't really blame her for acting impatient, if I found out I had a chance at finding out about where I came from I'd probably be the same way.

I grab the flashlight from Mike and hold the end in my mouth going down the ladder, the place luckily didn't smell like dead bodies so that was a plus.

Once I get to the ground I point the flashlight around to see what was around me. The only thing I could see was caution tape and danger signs, making the anxiety resting in my chest rise.

"You good down there?" Mike shouts from above.

"Yeah." I say loud enough for them to hear. Then I point the flashlight back to the ladder so Mike wouldn't have to feel around for the next step.

I watch as Mike quickly climbs down, well basically slide down it like a pole. He lands perfectly fine on the ground then looks at me.

"Are you done showing off now?" I ask. He thinks then nods grabbing the flashlight from me once again.

"I'll lead you follow."

I nod and follow close behind him as we walk in the darkness, the only source of light being the torch Mike grasped in his hand.

"Dang the more father we go the more caution signs we see.." I mumble, he must've hear me since I could hear him hum in agreement.

Mike stops making me stop, I watch as he looks around with the flashlight.

"Damn nothing but floor, I haven't even ran into a wall yet. How big IS this place?" He asks outloud.

I shrug even though I know he wouldn't of seen it. "I don't know.. The first floor was tiny because the building it's self is small but this is like an underground basement so.. It could be a lot bigger."

I could hear him groan then hear something else.

"... Mike are you growling over there? You don't have to be so frustrated about this, I'm sure we'll find something in no time.."

"That isn't me Randy.."

We both get silent listening closely to our surroundings. My heart beating so loud I could hear it in my ears, that didn't make anything better as I tried to focus on the noise I had heard.

Then it happened.

The sound.

It was in fact growling, it didn't sound animal or human. It sounded almost machine like.

Suddenly in the blink of an eye Mike falls to the ground, a white fox looking thing being on top of him.

"MIKE!"

Mike manages to kick it off and quickly gets up.

While he does that I look around frantically for the flashlight seeing it had rolled all the way over to the left.

I run in the darkness and grab it pointing it at where Mike and the thing was last. Seeing that Mike had gotten away and the thing was on the ground I go over to him.

"Are you okay?"

Mike looks at me and does a thumbs up.

"Yeah, the thing isn't even on. I guess it just fell."

I look at it confused.

"Then why was it growling..?"

"Maybe it was just old pipes or something."

I hum, not very sure about that. Then look at him.

"So do we continue?"

"Yeeee."

I faceplam. "Wow. Okay then."

(I'M SO SORRY. I know, something might not make sense like at all. And I apologize, it's just that I seriously have no idea how I'm going to end this book. And I have no ideas for this book what so ever. So updates will be a lot slower. But I'll try my best to finish this book!)