Chapter 16- The Accidents and The Animatronics

A ringing sound is heard all around, blasting in my ears. I feel nothing, just a pounding in my head, every sense but hearing blocked. I try moving, but don't feel anything, in a way it's scary. Eye Sight Blocked. Movement Blocked. Is all I could hear.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
*Randy's Pov*

I sit nervously at the fire trucks back, watching the Firefighters put out the fire that was started. "Sir? Do you know your name?" A man says coming up to me, two others come with latex gloves and one puts a towel on my right eye, I can't see at all in it. "Y-yes, it's Randy." I managed to say, one shines a flashlight in my eye, by instinct I follow it until he shuts it off.

"He'll need some stitches, but other than that he's fine." The one holding the towel tells the man, he nods and looks at me. "Do you have any one who can pick you up from the hospital?" I think for a moment, trying to figure out what he said exactly, sirens blaring in my ears, I nod thinking of my older brother. "Alright, your going to ride in the back of the ambulance, okay?" I nod but remember the animatronics that were in the back.

"Wait! I have some stuff in the back that need to come with me!" I say getting up, the world spins as I nearly fall over. "Sir, you've lost a bit of blood so please sit down." I don't listen and try to go over to the truck. "Didn't you hear me?! I have some things that need to come with me!" He calls over some people as they bring me to the ambulance, then he tells me that they'll bring whatever they find to my house.

The doors close as I try to get out, I look through the glass as the truck gets farther away with every second.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I wait for my brother, Mike, to get here as I sit in the waiting room. My thoughts filling with what the animatronics are doing right now, or how much damage they will be in, and if what the people said is true. Will they bring seven foot tall animatronics to my house? The sliding doors open and heavy footsteps come up to me.

"Randy?! Oh thank God your alright!" Mike wraps me in a tight hug as my feet leave the ground slightly, he twists and turns as my legs hit the chair. "M-mike? Y-you can let m-me breath n-now." I struggle to say, he stops and puts me down. "When I got the call I was so worried! They just told me that you were involved in a accident and nothing more!" Mike tells me squeezing my shoulders.

"Mike, I'm okay." He looks at me. "How did you crash?" I sigh and try to remember. "My side was a green light, so I went, but someone didn't pay attention to their red light. So I slammed on my brakes, but was to late as they crashed into me." I explain, he hugs me again, but gently. "I'm just glad your okay." I hug back. "Yeah."

(I think my break for this book is over, but updates will be a little slow. So please stay patient, I'll try writing as much as I can, hope you've liked it.)