Chapter 10- Afton Robotics

Once I catch up to the others, they were already talking in groups, I awkwardly stand there wondering if I should go over and talk. I decide not to and walk back out, I sit on the cold tiled floor and back up to the wall, I sigh and look ahead. I get the feeling of dejuvu. "Hey are you okay?" I look up and see Salvage Springtrap, yep totally dejuvu. "Yeah, I just don't feel like talking, especially in a room filled with other animatronics." He nods, surprisingly it doesn't feel awkward around him, even after that dare.

He sits down next to me and looks ahead aswell. "Sometimes I think back to when we was still in good shape. I always wondered where we would be now, still on stage and peforming." Spring says outloud, still looking at the wall. "I would probably still be in that dusty storage room." I say gloomy, he looks at me. "I always wondered why you would break down, I mean, you always looked fine, and walked and talked fine. But on stage you would always shut down." He says.

"Maybe Randy can help you out? He said he knew a lot of stuff about machines!" Salvage Springtrap grabs my hand and start to run, I run aswell, to wanting to fall flat on my face. We burst through his office door, leaving him shocked and confused. "Hey Randy! I want you to check up on Lefty, please." Randy blinks a few times and nods. "Okay, is there a problem?" Spring explains what would happen when I would perform in the old days, Randy nods, listening closely. "Okay, I can do that." He grabs his tool box and opens my stomach, then looks at it closely.

"Well, nothing looks wrong. Everything is as it should be, and your running properly." He says closing it back up, then puts his tool box back onto his desk. "Maybe it's because of how old you are. After all, when you were made, I wasn't even born. It says it right here." He points to my arm, it was printed right there and you had to look at it a certain way.

"That cannot be the reason! It's only on stage, after the employees would take him off he would walk strangely but after a while he would be walking normally!" Salvage Springtrap argues with Randy. "Well maybe it has something to do with the paranormal?" He suggests and sits in his desk chair, that gets me thinking, maybe?

"Well nothing bad happened at our old location, it was just made the year we were bulit." Springtrap says. "What year were you built Springtrap?" Randy asks with a look of confusion or something else. "Year 2000, why?" Randy looks at my arm again and digs through his desk file cabinet. He comes back up and places a file of papers on his desk. "Lefty was made in the year of 1985. And here is the files for the company who made him." He opens it and slides it to us, I read it and tilt my head.

"Afton Robotics? What's that?" I ask him. "They make animatronics similar to you, but different of course. They've had lots of accidents, including one with the owner of the comany, his daughter was murdered by one of his own creations." Me and Salvage Springtrap look at each other with a sad look. "How do you know I was made by them?" I ask, looking back at him. "It has their signature under the date you were made in." I look at it myself, and just as he said, the signature was there.

"This is getting confusing, I don't remember being anywhere but our old location. I remember getting turned on right on stage, and being told that that's where I stay." I say, not believing it. "We'll need more information on it, so I'll do some research on the Afton Robotics." Randy says getting onto his computer. "In the meanwhile, you can try getting to know the others more, after all Lefty, you are apart of this big family now." Randy says, his eyes on me, then back to his computer screen. "Okay, fine. I'll try, but no promises!"

(I guess this is officially a AU. Since not a lot of things will be right in here, but I hope you liked it, and I'm going to add a new ship in here. It will be Baby x Molten Freddy, since it has been growing on me, and someone commented about it. Obviously they want it to be in here, so it will be. Don't judge! Bye.)