Chapter 21- On The Road Again

After a few minutes of speaking Randy comes back with a few more things and places them in the truck. "Now we just wait for Mike to come back." Molten groans. "I don't want to wait!" He starts whining until Baby pokes him in the eye. "Your going to have to." He glares at her and huffs, Randy comes over. "How about we play a game while we wait?" We all look at each other and back at him. "Sure, but what?" I ask, he pauses and goes silent, thinking if something to do.

He taps his finger on his chin and looks around. "We could.." Just before he could say something Mike comes in with packed bags. "I'm back." Randy looks at him and smiles. "Well, I guess we should just go ahead and get going then." Mike nods going over to the truck with lots of stuff. Randy looks back at us. "Now, let's see how you four will fit best."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"OH COME ON!" Baby growls as she looks at Molten. "Why do I have to be squished next to you?!" Molten looks at her nervously. "I don't know! Ask the people who read this!" We all look at him. "What..?" Salvage Springtrap says confused, Molten shrugs. "I don't even know." Baby sighs and rolls her eyes looking away. "Idiot." Molten looks at her offended. "Hey! That's mean!" Baby looks at him and starts yelling, making him yell then us yell at them.

Mike comes over and sighs watching us argue. "We haven't even left to the road and you four are already screaming at each other." With that he gets in the driver seat, not wanting Randy to drive from what happened. Randy gets in and they shut the doors and the truck roars to life, making our yelling quiet down. The trailer starts moving as the truck turns out of the driveway and out into the street.

"YAY!" Molten cheers as he watches the house move away from us until it's gone. I look around, watching the trees as we move, I feel a hand wrap around mine. I turn my head to look at who's holding it, Salvage Springtrap smiles at me sweetly. I smile back holding his hand, Baby notices and laughs. "Are you two a thing now?" I look at Baby. "No.." With a disappointed look she turns to look at the world around her.

(.... Another short chapter.... Gosh I'm way to unmotivated to write anything. I'm so sorry.)