9.0

taehyung ran out of his apartment while buttoning his shirt, shoelaces undone which was a dangerous gamble. right after jimin hung up, he threw his clothes on as he didn't want to risk the chance of his friend doing something stupid.

purely by accident, he had found out about yoongi relapsing. hoseok was on the phone to namjoon, arranging how they would get yoongi to the airport subtlety without the press finding out and taehyung happened to be passing his room but eavesdropped once he heard yoongi and jimin mentioned.

hoseok knew he didn't have a choice but to tell his friend about what happened but he swore him to secrecy as yoongi didn't want jimin to find out just yet. he knew he'd blame himself for everything and want to stay away from him because he loves him so much.

just as taehyung was running out of the apartment complex, he stepped on his undone shoelace and tripped, falling on his front.

"fuck!" he exclaimed, instantly sitting up on the floor gaining attention from the people in the street.

huffing, he shoved his laces into his shoes swiftly.

"taehyung oppa!"

fangirls ran towards him, pushing and shoving each other to get to him the quickest.

he picked himself off the floor and unlocked his car but before he could get in the fangirls were already surrounding him, pulling on his clothing asking for his autograph and pictures.

"if you're really my fans why would you harass me like this when you see me in the street?" he asked them, turning to face them.

his truthful words had an effect on the girls, as they hung their heads in shame.

"sorry oppa! we just wanna show you our love and affection!" one fangirl spoke up, the rest silently agreeing by nodding their heads.

taehyung smiled small, reaching out to ruffle the fangirl's hair briefly. "i already know you love me because i love you all as well."

the fangirl's raised their heads, smiling and screaming at the fact that kim taehyung just told them that he loved them.

"now if you'll excuse me, i have somewhere to be and people to see."

the fangirl's immediately reacted to his words, moving back allowing him to get into his car without being troubled. he pushed his car key into the ignition, fastened his seatbelt then drove away to jimin's dance studio.

a few minutes after jimin hung up their call, he received a text from him saying that he was called in to go to the dance studio to rehearse for CL's upcoming concert in seoul.

within the space of ten minutes, taehyung had parked his car up in the parking lott and ran into the building to see jimin. he frantically searched the studio for his blond haired friend, but he was no where to be seen.

he spotted jongin chugging his water so he approached him, hoping he knew where jimin had gone.

"jongin, have you seen jimin?" he asked.

"yeah. he's in the bathroom's but be careful, he's probably feeling vulnerable after the choreographer played one of yoongi's songs to warm up to." he informed, a sympathetic look in his eyes.

"thanks."

taehyung ran towards the bathroom and burst though the door looking around.

"jimin!" he shouted, worrying about his wellbeing.

there was no response. all that was heard were strangled sobs and repeated sniffles.

"jimin... come out of the stall. i came for you. i told you, you'll never walk alone as long as i'm with you."

just as taehyung finished his sentence, the end stall door opened revealing a red and puffy eyed jimin which broke taehyung's heart to see him in such a state.

taehyung opened up his arms to jimin, the blond haired male running into his arms. jimin began to sob even harder than he was in the stall, wetting taehyung's shirt but at this moment, he couldn't care less about the condition of his gucci shirt.

all that mattered was jimin.

taehyung could see it.

jungkook could see it.

seokjin could see it.

jimin was breaking just like yoongi, and he needed help to get out of the dark hole that was dug for him.

________

i'm real deep in the feels and it's not even this story.