Adele's Tour

Chapter 25

A/N: Happy Independence Day once again...  I will add some things about Independence Day in there but not too much...  I hope you guys enjoy!

We all didn't know what to do with ourselves...  There could be so many other things to do today but we never really had an option now.Since I spent so many days in the hospital, I don't have the time to do anything too fun. 

I decide to sleep to help my systems grow stronger...  Besides, I've been tired lately...  A nap could help...

I fall asleep and wander into a strange dream.  I see something I remember...  When I had one of my first American Independence Days.  I see everyone including, Kyle...  Then I rewatch everything over again.  I see how I blackout and everyone is too drunk too notice me.  I shout to help myself but I'm not heard.  I watch, sheilding myself, to see someone who finally rescues me. 

I ride in the ambulance unheard, as a ghost.  I then hear my tragic news again from what I remember waking up to last year.  I have damaged my vocal cords and I'm not allowed to sing for at least a year...

I suddenly wake up from the terrible nightmare that was once my life.Then I remember something...  Yes...  It was...  Kyle was the one who finally spoke up and got help...  It was him.  Even then he still cared.  I always thought he only cared now because I was dating Adam.  I underestimated him again.

I then decided to ask Kyle to know the truth.  I slowly and nervously walk to his compartment.

"Kyle...  There's something that I'm about to ask and it's probably stupid and—"

"Tell me.  It doesn't matter how stupid it is...  I will never care how stupid it is.  You can ask me anything," Kyle said cutting me off.

I bite my lip and try to hide my nervousness.  He probably knows anyhow.

"Well, was it you who saved me when I blacked out on Independence Day a couple years ago?" I asked nervous for the answer.

"Yes.  I still cared.  I always cared.  I have cared since you broke up with me.  I was a jerk," Kyle said.

"Oh...  Look...  You don't have to feel bad forever.  I am sensitive.  That's all," I said.

"But I will feel bad.  I lost my chances with a girl who is a once in a lifetime opportunity to have," Kyle said.

I blushed a little and walked away.  I really love him...  The problem is I can't.  I keep forgetting I have a boyfriend.  I never think things through like this.  How did I live this far?

I quietly tiptoe back to my compartment.  I watch Duck Dynasty with Natasha and Kayla.  Soon, I just go to bed.  I am still tired.  I go to bed once again to clear all thoughts of that one Independence Day behind me.

A/N: Did you people enjoy?  I will never know...  Unless.......  YOU PEOPLE COMMENT!!!  Ok, so please comment...  I want to know what you people think...  Ok, now I'm being creepy.  YOLO!!!