Adele's Tour

Chapter 32

A/N: I am so sorry I haven't updated as much as everyone would like.  I am super busy now that school started.  If you have any quotes, please comment because I will need some for the future.

I hurry and shower.  Then I dress and do my hair.  I'm going to the studio early.  I need to find Adam.  I feel wrong leaving him on the streets.  It's just not who I am.

I hurry in and get my dress, hair, makeup, and nails done.  Then I search for Adam.  A bunch of people are here.  I brush past them softly.  No one seems to notice but this one kid who I completely shut down.

I find Adam staring into a distance.  He seems far off so I shake him.  I decided to tell him about Kyle and I and he can ride with us the rest the way.  He seemed happy we were at least friends.  There was even bigger disappointment in his eyes that I wasn't dating him.  Anyone would be that way.

I hurry back to the stage where the curtians open and a loud roar of applause follows.  I sing until the concert ends.  I redress and hurry to the bus.  I find Adam's bags perfectly packed.  Then there's Adam himself, on the couch.  I assign him his own compartment, one far away from mine.  I need to make sure I stay as far away from him as possible.  I don't want Kyle to think I'm cheating on him.  He's prone to think of that now.

I visit Kyle.  He should know about this.  He hugs me.

"Hey, I invited Adam back on the bus.  I felt bad leaving him on the streets," I said as calmly as I could. 

"Oh, so is anything going on between you two?" Kyle asked suspiciously. 

"No, Kyle, I like you.  I just used him to forget about you.  I was getting nowhere with that," I said a little too nervously.

Adam enters the room and just takes one look at me and looks away.  He begins by," I knew you didn't like me."

"I'm sorry," I pleaded.

"Look, it doesn't matter.  I just wanted the truth.  You could have told me to save me the heartache," Adam says upset.  He walks out.  I know that feeling.  It was like that in high school, when everyone was stupid.  I force myself not to chase after him.   I need to realize that not everything will be alright.  Whatever that is, it will be far from perfect. 

Kyle stares at me all astonished.  I know what he's thinking.  I'm surprised myself that I didn't chase after him.  I don't think that would work out if I like Kyle instead of Adam....  Or at least I'm supposed to.

Kyle keeps driving.  Obviously, everyone's here.  Every time I see Adam when we do something together, like eating or watching TV, I find him staring at me.  Perhaps he still somewhat likes me.

I mostly try to focus on my career and on Kyle.  I still give Kayla and Natasha attention.  I also try to take care of Spikes the best I can.  Spikes is super fast on his wheel after a while.  I wish I were a hamster.  Life wouldn't be as complicated.  Once we all head to bed, I wake up the next morning in a tuxedo.

I know who it is.  No one else would like to prank me besides Adam.  I change out of it and into a dress.  Who cares?  I didn't walk outside in it.  I walk to a mirrior and find a mustache carefully drew in magic marker on my face.  I wipe it off.  I check my room cautiously.  I didn't get any other pranks.

I go to Adam's compartment.  I stare at him while he sleeps, acting like a stalker.  He wakes up and screams when he sees I'm 2 inches from his face.  I laugh at my little victory.  Then I say, "I know it's you who pranked me...  Nice try.  I think you should be more creative."

"Wait, I'm confused.  You're not telling me to stop...  Why aren't you again?"

"I feel you deserve to get me back.  I was a jerk.  Have fun!" I say all cheerily, as I couldn't care less.

I walked away before he could reply.  I sort of chuckled.  I then just hung out with Spikes.  He needs company.  Kayla and Natasha didn't mind hanging out as well.  At the end of the day, I finally got to spend time with Kyle.  He seems happy to see me.  I don't care.  It's just him...  It's getting old being with the same people all the time.  Apparently, Kyle likes me so much that he doesn't have that feeling.

A/N: I'm still super sorry about not updating.  I feel overwhelmed with all of the activity.  Hopefully I can add more soon.  Until then....  YOLO!!!