Chapter 11

Didn't you absolutely adore last chapter? I know you did so
LETS GET A MOVE ON!

Percy's POV

I slowly stepped out from where I was and raised my hands.

"How'd ya find us? Huh? How long have you been following us?" Josh questioned.

"Uh... I came out to the woods to look for my boyfriend. That you stole from me when I heard you idiots."

"Larry you ass!" He whacked Larry with the gun.

He pointed the gun back at me and loaded it. I relaxed a little a prepped to run. I was going to fight. I was not going to die to some asses named Josh and Larry who were so dumb they couldn't even cover their tracks. Right before he shot I ran to the right and the bullet landed in the tree where I stood. I ran around and kicked him to the ground, gun skidding away. The stupid thing just had to land next to Larry. He smiled deviously and put the gun to Nico's head.
(First series it was knife to the neck but now its all about guns to the head)

"Leave and go home or I'll shoot him."

This guy was serious. If I left he would take my Nico somewhere horrid where he'll be forced to do horrible things. But if I stayed he would kill Nico and probably me. I took a deep breath and sat down. I didn't even know what I was doing anymore. I focused on another world through the veil. I let my heart control me. I felt the earth dry up and sift as the water was being sucked from it to form something immense behind me. I watched as the water listened to what my heart wanted. I wanted my Nico. I wanted him safe and away from anything and everything harmful. I wanted him in my arms, protected and safe. That's all I wanted. For Nico to be safe.

Water surged through the ground so fast that Larry didn't see it coming. He started suffocating in a bubble of water I trapped him in. Nico fell to the ground and I ran to him. As soon as my arms were around him I fell into the darkness and let the water carry us home.

IKR PLOT TWISSTTT
MWAHAHHAAHHAHA
SORRY FOR DA SHORT CHAPTER THOUGH!
BYEE