Chapter 17

AHHHHHH IM SORRY IM LATEEEE
LETS GO

Jason's POV

When Nico came back to the car, he was a mess. His eyes were red and puffy, there were tears dripping down his face. He was sniffling and shaking too. I got out of the car and hugged him. He cried into my shirt.

"J-Ja-Jason..." he sobbed. "He's g-gone... My Percy's gone!"

"Its gonna be ok Nico... Don't worry. He'll be back soon. I promise."

He nodded slowly and got in. He buckled up and hugged his knees to his chest. I patted his back and we drove off.

*TO DA HOUSE*

As soon as the car stopped Nico ran out and locked himself in his room. I sighed and went to check on Leo. Dam. He was still snoring. It was about 10 o'clock so I made some breakfast. I shook Leo awake and he pulled me down for a kiss. I kissed back and he wrapped his legs around my waist. I lifted him up and carried him to the kitchen. I plopped him down on the counter.

"Whatcha cookin honey?"

"Pancakes with bay-con." I said in a stupid accent.

We exploded with laughter as we made more stupid accent joke things. After I claimed down and the food was ready I went to check on Nico. I walked to the door and before I could even knock he yelled,

"I'm not hungry! Go away!"

I shrugged and went back to the kitchen. Nico was always like this after the other times Percy visited.

After me and Leo ate we plopped on the couch for some TV. I promised Percy before he left that I wouldn't leave Nico alone again. Not because he'll hurt himself but because of all the crap that happened. I went to check on him again and there was silence. I knocked again and still nothing.

"Nico? Nico! Open the door!"

Nothing. I slammed my shoulder into the door and it swung open. The window was open but there wasn't a mess so he probably ran out. I yelled for Leo and we jumped out the window. We called his name but we heard nothing except the occasional shuffle of leaves. Where could he have gone?

Nico's POV

Idiots. They passed me a while ago. I was hanging out in a tree and I moved the leaves so no one would see me. As they looked for me I wouldn't have to listen to Jason checking on me or Leo with the loud TV. I slipped on my headphones and fell asleep, blocking out every feeling and sound. But I still felt the tears roll down my face.

YEAH. SORRY IM LATE.
#TEAPOCALYPSE
BYEE