Chapter 21

Percy's POV

I woke up and looked around. I was back in my dorm even though I was at the party last night. I doubt I walked by myself. I groaned and sat up. My head was killing me so I know I definitely got drunk. After showering and changing I called Nico. He didn't answer. I tried two more times and still nothing. I called Jason and he said he had no idea what was going on. He gave the phone to Nico.

"What?" he said rather coldly.

"Did I do something wrong?"

"Yeah. You went to that party and when I called you, you were drunk as fuck!"

"I... At least I didn't do anything bad."

"Go find out what you did, then call me back. With the truth Di-" he paused. "Jackson!"

I smiled and hung up. I ran down the hall to Frank's dorm. It only took one knock for him to open up.

"Oh..." he said disappointed. "Thought you were Hazel." 

"Well hi to you too. I need to know what I did last night."

"Well you got drunk."

"After that Frank."

"Well you kinda did seven minutes in heaven..."

"With? Which bitch do I have to kill?"

"Ugh. So over dramatic. You didn't do anything. It was in the closet. You and him were making a lot of noise though."

"Woah woah woah. Hold up. Him?!?!"

"The redhead... Travis I think."

"OH GOD FRANK. WHY DIDN'T YOU STOP ME?!?"

"Percy. You weren't the only one drunk. But funny thing is, he barged out three minutes in when he heard you moan 'Nico.' He was pissed off."

I laughed and calmed a bit. I thanked him and jogged back to my room to call Nico.

"I assure you nothing happened my sweet."

"Well what did happen?" he pressured.

"Seveen minutes in heaven."

"Percy that isn't nothing."

"It was with a dude and he stopped not even halfway through cause I moaned your name."

I could practically feel his blush through the phone. We chatted a little more before I headed to my classes and carried on wotht the rest of my boring day. Travis shot me a couple glares and Annabeth along with Piper stared at me dreamily. So all was normal. Until that night...

#minicliffhanger
YES THAT COUNTS AS A CLIFFY WOOOO
go check out 200 cause it has me and Anna's face reveal as da cover.
BYEE