Chapter 12

Before I begin.... 2:30 this morning I officially had a fight with a pigeon via Kik. If you want to know the whole story private message me and I'll consider giving u my Kik so I can send the screenshots. It was hilarious.
LETS GO

Nico's POV

I woke up in my bed. It was me and Percy's bed in our room. It wasn't some weird place. It wasn't the woods where I last remember being. I know that was real because I feel the burns from the ropes in my wrists. I sat up and looked around. Percy was passed out on the ground next to my side of the bed. I jumped out and crouched down. I shook him a little. He groaned and turned over. He looked up at me and smiled weakly.

"Hey Nico," his voice was weak and hoarse. "are you ok? Your safe now. I promise."

"Percy.... what did you do?"

"I don't know baby. My mind went blank and I could only think about one thing. Your safety. I saw that guy crumble and start choking so I ran to you. I felt you in my arms and passed out."

"Wait..." how the hell did I not notice this before? "Percy why are we soaking wet?"

He looked down and shrugged. I stood up and realized I was still in my boxers. I shuddered at the thought of what they would do to me if Percy didn't find me in time. I quickly changed and helped Percy up, who was struggling.

"Percy why are you so weak?"

"I swear I have no idea what happened."

I have this strange feeling he's lying but I pushed it to the back of my mind for now. I sighed and laid Percy in bed to rest while I made some food.

Percy's POV

I couldn't tell Nico what really happened. He'd freak. He helped me lay down in bed cause I truly couldn't move. He went to go make breakfast cause somehow we slept through the whole afternoon and night. No less than a minute after he left I heard him scream.

"PERCY-"

He was quickly cut off and I ran downstairs. I saw him limp in Larry's arms. I ran up to him before I was hit hard in the back of my head. I crumbled to the ground as the two guys walked out laughing.

With my Nico.

#CLIFFHANGER
MWHAHAHA
BYEE